Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Eyes aren’t nearly enough to make us unique.

2 Likes

floor length racial tabards?

artist: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/KLv5o

1 Like

Every race deserves that :laughing:

1 Like

but then belfs wouldnt be unique

You’d be hard pressed to see any blood elf fan that would be happy with that particular form of uniqueness

2 Likes

am i reading that wrong?

I don’t know, are you? I don’t know what your native language is

1 Like

why wouldnt they be happy? as far as i know, blood elves are the only race ever depicted in official wow art, with floor length tabards.

We don’t want unique clothing options addressed, while that would be nice, we want skin colours, tattoos, red eyes, new hair styles.

3 Likes

What would make us unique is customizations that can’t and won’t ever be shared with Void Elves like San’layn customizations, red eyes, farstrider tattoos, etc.

4 Likes

oh i know, i was just adding ways in which belfs could immediately look different from velfs who have chosen helf haircolors and say, the belf ponytail that has a tentacle in it. i want new hairstyles, etc, for belfs, different from velfs, with the exception of the most popular male and female velf style. melancholy is the most popular female velf style.

That’s actually the Alliance pvp recolor of the Antorus Mage tier set from Legion:

The artist (wisely IMO) omitted the hood.

It’s legit the only decent one they have, even I use it on my Void Elf, lol.

he looks awesome!

1 Like

i only like it because of its length. otherwise, its not my fav thalassian hair.

I like it because it’s pretty emo looking and I’ve always been part emo/goth so anything that helps that without being overboard gets my approval. :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

this is my fav thalassian hair but in black.

2 Likes

I like that one too but I can’t pass up using the diva one this character uses so I couldn’t use it on this character which makes me sad but still the diva one is my favorite Blood Elf one so it will always win out.

this is one of my (lilock’s belfs). love that hair

1 Like

See I always pictured myself using that hair but red, I just can’t as I said pass up on the diva hair, I love it too much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like