Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

You mean the “whole server” logged at the time and present on an specific place, right?

I don´t think a conversation in a high population server like that one could even be managed… trying to make people respect the other´s turn to speak starts to look like a nightmare in that case. Trolls would have THE field day.

Mechagnomes are kinda cooler than regular gnomes indeed, at least as far as narrative portrayal is concerned. They´re wackier but smarter. And the “other world” version of Prince Erazmin hit like a truck… I got my own butt beating to teach me to treat him with due respect when the zone launched).

2 Likes

Yeah not to that extent. Mostly, whoever was online at the time, which in a big server like A52 tend to be plenty, and those attempting to out-troll each other.

But yeah, basically this. General chat it’s impossible to manage. Not to mention that it’s pretty easy to miss things, specially for people with selective reading, if you catch my drift.

2 Likes

lol that deep voice! lol lol!!!
hahaha. oh gosh. hehe

I´m a dweller on a LATAM realm, believe me if the chat doesn´t involve guild spamming, trolling, insults or the word “@nal”, then the chat is dead and nobody is participating.

I´m WELL aware how people could realistically only read what is convenient for them. Realistically, nobody conducts prim and proper conversations in a server chat, that´s a bold faced lie if I´ve seen one.

1 Like

Have you ever took a good look what happens with people who try to have a meaningful conversation in any public chat whatever ?

Just taking a look at forums, you might notice every public space caters to those kinds of convo.

what about krile

https://hanulsun.com/attach/1/1052806560.jpg

shes okay, least irritating. but some of them are just over the top lol

Oh please, I´m aware it´s quite hard in every anonimous public media, but game chats are particularly gruesome (cues my n00b years, I was one of the err… “naive ones” trying to have a decent conversation).

Sufice to say I learned my lesson. No moar serious conversations on server chats.

Going back on topic… considering the happy news for the Nightborne fans, we may need to redouble the efforts so AT LEAST we get the most urgent stuff like the red eyes, the scars, the tattoos and the San´layn aesthetics (these last ones in the case Blizz won´t implement toggles or a new race).

2 Likes

Most Lalafel’s I’ve met in FFXIV either try to rob me, kill me, or both. Needless to say, I’m wary of most Lalafel’s I encounter. >_>

1 Like

I don´t play FF14 but with this description of the race I suddenly understand why a friend who used to play WoW adores them (he loved to troll jerks in SF).

3 Likes

If you’re trying to sell me lalafell, it’s too late. They seem far more interesting than the cat girls and bunny girls already.

(I’m not playing the game yet though)

1 Like

They don´t act like perfect angels, that´s a bonus in my book!!

I just can´t get over everybody looking so ridiculously similar T_T…

really, the high elfs are deformed in the game. they wanted their elves to break with tradition and as a result, theyre tall with overly large shoulders, thic bodies and tiny heads. at first its very distracting lol

I just know I tried to “pick” a race on the logging screen and none was able to capture my attention.

WoW races are at least visually “unique”.

1 Like

where is the thread we need to go to?

Regarding customizations?

“Why the lack of customizations?”, you find it on GD. Maybe make some thread on the ptr forums too (it seemed to work for NB).

1 Like

Oh I definitely find them to be far more interesting than their appearance might indicate at first glance.

Alas, I’m as vanilla as they come in my aesthetic tastes, and my character is a sexy catboy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well their theme was traditional fantasy high elf, now idk. are they void elves too since you cant tell the difference anymore?

i think your class skin idea could work here

dark ranger toggle for forsaken hunters

and dryad toggle for night elf druids

i mean maybe you could open them to all their classes too for player choice. idk. dryads can bypass mounts by giving them a ‘running wild’ like worgen option and a druid flight form kind of thing

well. it wasnt called the shattered sun offensive for nothing. they just tossed the heart of a dead naaru into the latent sunwell energies, i guess you could say the naaru fixed it but i wouldnt :tipping_hand_woman:

Why does it seem like a ton of elf players end up playing Miqo’te?

(Yes, I am calling myself out on this one as well x3 Love your character, he looks great!)

Wonder if San’layn players also love Au Ra Xaela like I do, like I’m as obsessed with them as I am San’layn. If only FFXIV had more prominent vampire lore.

Almost want to suggest an off-topic thread discussing FFXIV to be honest :stuck_out_tongue: I feel like there’s several of us here that could go on and on and on about it.

Anyway, on the topic of blood elves, I do want to reiterate that NON HOLY light themes would be alright in my eyes, like the phoenix fire/phoenix themes. So…fire elves. That concept is much more appealing to me than ‘opposite of void elves’. I’m not talking about Druids of the flame either (though…those folks are neat), but kinda their own aesthetics if that makes sense?

4 Likes

I’m an Au Ra main. I have an Au Ra Xaela Dragoon. My others are a Viera Bard and a Hyur Red Mage. My Dragoon will be a Reaper soon.

2 Likes