Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

I don’t want your hair. I want some of the looks someone made in the San’layn video though.

4 Likes

Thanks but no thanks, I personally don´t want your haircuts and much less the tentacles, not interested in perpetuating the “let´s clone each other to death” paradigm.

None of those fulfill my personal requests a.k.a. longer hairstyles for females and spikier for males, some posters may like Velf haircuts but I haven´t seen anyone asking for “light tentacles”, like… ever. They ask for either braids or ponytails to be put in place of the tentacles.

Inuyasha in a nutshell XDXD. I personally don´t think it´s really a theme regarding the WoW story.

2 Likes

Dunno about the horde, but discrimination is a recurring thing that is mentioned in the alliance story where people end up proving there worth. The theme played with dreanei, then high elves (when they are being talked about) and there was also a few other times to with worgen and velleria.

Heck even void elves is trying to prove discrimination wrong.

In Horde is somewhat neglected, cause some parts tend to imply some modicum of distrust between the races -that literally takes the setback to “we will put on the adult pants and work together if we don´t want to die” paradigm.

“A Good War” basically did this: all the Horde races are incredibly chill with each other, theren´s nothing of that old “Forsaken are rejected by the rest and reject the rest”, “Belves are only using the Horde”, etc.

Yea that one in particular is popular. But now that I’ve seen it in regular hair colors and no tentacles, the “Controlled” hairstyle (or something similar) is also something I think would be used quite a bit on Blood Elves.

(Controlled hairstyle + Sin’dorei Heritage)

4 Likes

omygosh

5 Likes

I’d hit it.

5 Likes

Lol, that’s not the right one but I have seen the right one with the normal colors and I don’t mind it like mind it, it’s just not something I want personally because I like my hairstyle on this character already and I have never changed it so even if it was shared to Blood Elves I still wouldn’t use it.

Not sure what you mean “not the right one”. That is the hairstyle called “controlled”. I know you were referring to the one called “melancholy” and I agreed in my post that it is indeed very popular. I was just saying that “controlled” might also be popular now that I have seen it in regular hair colors and no tentacles.

1 Like

Ah, I don’t know, I have never liked any of them on my Void Elf except the one I mentioned and it’s the only one most people mention in these threads so maybe, you’d have to ask others because I have no opinion on that past that I only ever liked the one, that might change if Void Elves ever get new hairstyles but currently it’s only the one regardless of the normal hair colors coming.

1 Like

Still not a male Velf haircut, though.

Lul with the earrings and all, he does kinda look like a proto Belf.

Idk… that haircut already looks very similar to other already existing Belf haircuts.

You´d have to ask the people that want Velf haircuts tbqh.

2 Likes

thats why i linked it. new male belf hairstyle ideas. would look good on female belfs also. oh and the top one, the finger things are very san’layn

I agree.

The finger tips are basically the same as the finger tips on the heritage set -if we look onmce again at the concept art for the Blood Mage posted by Khairan, the hands have claws-.

Also I swear in this thread there´s a beard option that Lann liked -it was something among the lines of 2 days old beard, similar how the model in this pictures look-.

It would be nice to post that on the summary Balesong very kindly is making for us.

1 Like

I commented in another thread about void elf faces, but i will do the same here, because i think both should get new faces. Female especially have teenager faces, i don’t know if it’s just me, but i think WoD update infantilized them a bit.

2 Likes

Fair. I just think it’s neat.

(also half elf half orc…)

I’ll never be opposed to more claw transmogs. (Love the look!)

3 Likes

Blood elf druids! Me want! Gimme gimme gimme! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

7 Likes

ya know, i wonder why they are resistant to giving belfs druids, nelfs paladins, horde ogres, san’layn, dark rangers, mechagnomes druids? it would be so fun. isnt that the point of the game. so weird

6 Likes

Have to think about it, the idea of Night elf mages back in the day must’ve been met with some amount of skepticism and reluctance, but if the druidic Night elves can have the option to play an arcane class, Blood elves should be able to pick a nature one for the sake of parity.

5 Likes