Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

i have blood elves, too. i’m interested and supportive of what belf players want. i supported belfs getting playable san’layn as an allied race and red eyes for belfs who wanted the dark ranger aesthetic. adding high elf aesthetics to void elves was the only way the devs would let alliance players have high elves. this seemed to me, in all three cases, to be better realized as individual unique races with their own starting areas. for example, dark rangers could’ve started in brill and been playable by all horde races. san’layn could’ve started in icecrown, and high elves could’ve started in loch modan

2 Likes

/whistles
gorgeous. i vote blizz remakes blood elves to look like that!
hire that artist! lol

1 Like

tattoos, scars. beard, earrings

1 Like

light tattoos, scars. beard, earrings. it’s all i want for my paladin

1 Like

Nice quoting the Blood Elves Fyre. Shall I quote you Kael’thas Sunstrider speech where her proclaims Blood Elves are no longer High Elves?

3 Likes

So jealous of that level of skill!

1 Like

In name only. It was a renaming to honor the fallen other High Elves.

3 Likes

I’m jealous of that body… and whoever gets to snuggle up to it at night >_>

2 Likes

I want blood elves have to more battle damage, it looks cool darn it. Every scar has a story.

9 Likes

all that means is high elves are blood elves. this is why elisande says they are unworthy of the name ‘high elf’ and why modern ‘high elves’ always get mistaken for blood elves

here are some old posts that say it better

3 Likes

Most players choose the eye colors to match their tmogs or merely for cosmetic reasons. I AM the weirdo that lets the lore mess up with this.

Uhhh, very pretty. I´d made some modifications to the tattoos designs (maybe more “runic” / geometrical in appearance but yes, the concept is EXACTLY what I´m talking about. That image basically has the beards, the scars and the runic tattoos / marks. It´s basically a perfect representantion of any Belf, change the color to Fel green and we have something cool for warlocks, blue for mages, etc.

The importance of getting a GOOD base model.

Don´t bother trying to explain, anti-Belfers have refused to understand for more than a decade, and they use the diatribe only to further their goals.

7 Likes

ummm… no…

The reason she said that is because they are having families with other races then elves…

AKA half elves.

2 Likes

Best dialogue ever as far as making others burn is concerned. Elisande really reaped the present elf races a new one, and basically by proxy of calling their truths publicly (I remember thinking something among the lines of “IT BURRRRNNNNNSSSS!!!” after reading the datamining text back then).

So unfortunate Blizz took the usual path with her character and pulled a TBC Kael´thas for the lols with her.

2 Likes

This and it’s really gross and yes I know I’m saying that in this thread after a few days ago saying Human males are hot so none of you judge me to harshly. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Hey, who can resist the race that has guys like this around :stuck_out_tongue:

https://thumbnail.imgbin.com/1/15/14/imgbin-khadgar-warlords-of-draenor-azeroth-thrall-wowwiki-others-NQ6C7Qyy9g01qwXw0dp5fz41k_t.jpg

1 Like

Well, the irl metaphor would be no different to Humans marrying and “having children” with their dogs (we talking here about completely unrelated species); also cues one weird episode from Southpark from some years ago.

I personally think inter elf romance has potential in WoW´s story cause well… basically all of them end up being genetically related, and the differences are more or less cultural. I despise the Human / Elf romance cause frankly, it´s nothing but the old “hawt elf waifu” trope getting repeated over and over again.

3 Likes

Except you weren’t ever given her aesthetic, you were given Umbrics. Even now, with the new customizations you still don’t see any Void elf using them canonically. Yet almost immediately we saw Blizzard add an elf on Horde side using the “helf customizations” It’s almost like Blizzard immediately understand that those customizations were appropriate on Blood elves, and not Void elves.

And yet again, undead can’t look like Calia, or Sylvanas, so clearly player-characters aren’t always allowed to look like their leaders. And this certainly applies to Alleria, who’s theme is bright green colors, inspired by the Farstriders woodsy nature, which is like in complete contrast to the Void elves.

Look at the rift, their tabard, their heritage set. Then look at Lor’themar, Vareesa, and the fact that we have Farstriders on our side. Hmm

It doesn’t really though, as nothing you’ve gotten was meant to make you look like Alleria, and canonically none of the Void elves are even interested in looking like her.

In this case it’s about what race will get them first, and the low likelyhood that they’ll share new options given the Blood elf player feedback. It’s less about restricting anything, and more about who’s more likely to get it. Which doesn’t look too promising for Void elves.

2 Likes

Well Blizzard is well known for using or rehashing the same storylines again and again and again, I mean we are currently in Shadowlands but it’s basically a knock off of Wrath of the Lich King.

I can. He´s butt ugly with his shaved gorilla aspect, would had been cooler had he gotten an actual “Old Wizard” model ala Gandalf.

That model looks like a 50 years old man cosplaying someone older.

A bastardized version indeed, but hey!! they managed to neglect the Forsaken race this time too!!!

1 Like

How dare you, I love Dadgar, I am highly offended.

(Joking of course because I can accept people have different tastes from me.)

Yeah, I call it a the cheap knockoff of Wrath because I actually liked playing back in Wrath, Shadowlands not so much. Haha.