Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

That sucks and I’m sorry to hear that dearie, I hope you feel better soon. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ve got a lot of posts to sort through for the summary.

4 Likes

No, If you´re sick please take all the time you need, don´t push yourself. We honestly have all the time in the world, who knows when will Blizz decide to make a second pass for the core races.

I don´t want to feel responsible for yet another kind poster getting incapacitated thanks to my suggestions, Izza was bad enough.

5 Likes

Thank you. I will take my time as I wouldn’t want you to feel at fault for worsening my illness. I get sick all the time, so no worries.

I’m going to try my best. <3

6 Likes

Your best won´t be your best if you compromise your health. always put your health first, after all we rather see more of you for a few minutes at a time than see you once and wait for months cause your health got worse.

At the end of the day this is a hobby for all of us, so… take care of yourself first and foremost. We can be patient or will “die” trying.

6 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words. I’ll take the advice you give me happily.

5 Likes

Hopefully I’ll be able to scroll up and check them. Today has been a long, long day though :tired_face:

Hm it’s a tricky thing because the whole thing it’s subjective.

Personally I think it’s a difference in attitudes.

To me, goth’s bleakness is more in the lines of “Yeah, everything’s pointless, but that doesn’t mean I can’t have fun in my own nihilistic way”.

While Emo is more like: “Everything just sucks and I’m going to complain about it.”

I don’t know if VEs follow either, but at least aesthetically, they fit more the goth standards in my eyes…

That’s why I still dream of a proper void elf man with that wet hair look singing “Love you to Death” by Type O Negative softly into my ear…

3 Likes

I can imagine, I was just reading in the other thread gave you some likes then left before I got overly nauseated. Lol. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Resident goth here, I agree with that observation! Goth would be San’layn (vampyr goth), Dark Rangers (they are so close to San’layn so I think fall into a similar category). True goth would be forsaken and their styles. DH, DK, and warlocks also feel like they fall into some ‘goth’ category. Though I do think some void elf styles would count as “goth” hair-wise, particularly the half-shaved style, HOWEVER one could also argue half-shaved styles count as punk.

Sorry I love these sort of conversations and had to jump in :sweat_smile:

Edit: Oh wow attitude-wise I’m neither goth NOR emo though… (based on what was said here of course :stuck_out_tongue: )

Edit 2: Okay after some research: Perky goth without any of the brighter colors (only black & red for me) and no interest in 80s stuff, more like cutesy stuff of modern day, for example, shirts with cute bats on them or something.

4 Likes

The sad part is that I’m basically “chilling” here while I’m on stand by for other things…

Sighs in “it’s all so tiring”

2 Likes

Awww, lately I give a lot of people comfort hugs which is by far nicer than my norm because I’m usually more crabby and I still have my moments but here’s some hugs. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

It’s a mix of punk and grunge.

2 Likes

Alls I know is that the style is on one of my favorite OCs I continue to get art for and I’m doin’ a sad with it not being there for blood elves :sob: But it’s on both night and void elves. Bummer

4 Likes

Hopefully they pass some more hair styles around to all the races in one form or another.

6 Likes

Agreed, I want this characters hairstyle on more than just my Human Warlock. :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

Y’all need to remember there’s not just one type of “Goth”. Velves, Worgen, San’Layn and forsaken may fall into different types of.

No race fits Emo in WoW either, as none of them are about “cutesy dark” and “hiding”.

Source: Been Both Goth and Emo and had friends and partners from both worlds.

Omg, sounds like my weekend. Do take your time, Midare.

Well, youy´re the expert, but by attitude alone I´d say the Forsaken are deffinitely the ultimate goths and the Velves are a weird in between (Umbric pre voidification DEFFINITELY fulfilled the Emo attitude).

I´m afraid to ask, but… what other thread?

Hehehe… as per Midare´s assesment, deffinitely we all agree: the ultimate goths ARE the Forsaken (“What joy is there in this curse?” and then proceeds to Blight the censored words out of the Neighborn threats… certainly finding enjoyment in their own nihilistic ways), hands down. Ergo, the “goth” theme is indeed a HORDE one as per seniority.

4 Likes

True that. Though I really do not like the look of the forsaken myself personally (sorry forsaken players :sweat_smile: I’m just going by purely aesthetic purpose and ‘looking nice’ in my eyes, just my personal opinion though!), they do encompass goth themes very well as like what one might thing of with ‘goth’. I don’t even delve deeply into past goth culture myself (like the 80s etc) but I know the hair styles and mood just sits with them the best.

Lol, the we need Void Elf Paladins one.

Oh, i blocked each and every one of those -for my own sanity-.

Poor Midare, it´s her call but she should probably do the same (frankly, the general population does a good enough work in calling the incoherent withy this class combo).

The best part of Nazmir last expac were Chadwick Paxton & Co.

I´m weird cause I actually want more “gory” stuff for my Forsaken like jawless female, the chance to pick the skin color for each arm and leg -blame Golden, she´s the one saying that if a Forsaken claps too much they will inevitably lose their hands and I doubt they go on a quest to find hands that perfectly match their bodies-, members with no meat and basically pure bone ala Sam Raimi´s “Army of Darkness”, insects and worms in eye concaves, true skull faces, etc.

4 Likes