Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

3 Likes

Similar, but not the same. I wouldn’t want to infringe upon the uniqueness of the Dark Iron.

I’d love this to be honest.

4 Likes
3 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Perhaps closer to the Nightborne? It would be great to see the NB get their glowing hair options and Blood Elves getting something similar for their own aesthetic.

And I also love the Fire stuff from the Hunger Games series. Also very Blood Elf :hugs:

4 Likes

I have a blood elf pally that I rp still draws the light more by force through their connection to the Sunwell. She refuses to serve the light but she will use it.

2 Likes

Not saying to not ask for Farstrider feathers in hair or warpaint/tattoos, but just know that isn’t “racial identity that will set us apart from our alliance kin”

Since it’s literally a look Alleria has and therefore is available for both parties to request and attain in terms of customization options.

But yes to it all the same ofc.

5 Likes

I have a belf pally who is the same!

1 Like

As the most popular race in WoW, we need 10x the customizations and attention.

2 Likes

youre not a blood elf farstrider. you are not intimately bound to the wildlands. but you are intimately bound to the void and the actual void elves have already gone in a different direction as they should

hot pinks and purple markings would suit void elves very well i think. and alleria is not reflective of the void elves. you can look like an easter egg and thats enough cultural appropriation. no matter what you cant say blizzard hasnt given you enough

2 Likes

to complete the picture we need some hairstyles that are more elvish and less voidish but that can be used by either. this would encourage those who choose helf features to select helf like hairstyles that aren’t from either belfs or velfs. then new hairstyles for belfs, that neither helfs or velfs have.

4 Likes

upright option? i like it
-pbs.twimg.com/media/DYvarWjXcAAnzK1.jpg

2 Likes

2 Likes

Neither is Alleria.

Lol she very much is, she has been referred to as a Void Elf multiple times, and is the leader of Void Elves.

Neither can Blood Elves as far as customization goes but that hasn’t stopped people from saying so :man_shrugging:

Again, ask for more Farstrider customization that’s cool. Just know it’s not a unique thing to Blood Elves given Void Elves have a racial leader looking like this

You’re only going to lead yourself to more disappoint again trying to gate-keep something that both BE and VE have access to.

5 Likes

i refuse to acknowledge “void” alleria. it is a lie written up by the draenei and propagated by blizzard. alleria is a high elf.

1 Like

Blood Elves should get butt and bust slider as the only playable race. (both men and women)

fantastic! wish we could actually get good transmog like this. all its missing is some tattoos for that outdoorsy farstrider look

a nice contrast to the void elves umbral rangers

2 Likes

You know what gets my goat?

Those Umbral Rangers there aren’t using the chest or shoulders cause… well they’re not that great in an actual combat scenario.

Really wish we had a more armored or robe like options. lol

That said.

The green “sylvanas” armor from Legion can work fairly well for this can’t it?

2 Likes

I made a mail/heritage hybrid for my Void Elf Hunter:

But, I’d really like it if I could have used the wings with it.

9 Likes

Sela here I think has a good mog for Umbral Rangers.

But we should remain more on the Blood Elf topic. :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry for derailing.

(Fenelon)

4 Likes

I thought I had sent this earlier because I wrote it earlier but yes, the Void Elf wings really should be a back transmog option like many of the other back options we currently have, it’s honestly the only reason why I have never used them on my Void Elf.

4 Likes