Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Come on, you saw the same thing that I saw the forsaken using prisoners to do experiments and concentration camps, how did all that end? with lordaeron turned into a hole in the ground.

how many expas do we need to go through to understand that blizzard does not know how to make “morally gray” or you are good or you are a villain to be destroyed!

I don’t want something bad to happen to my favorite race and I’m sure that will happen to us if we are given options of monsters and demons.

You do realize your playing a race that has always been about how to obtain more power since it’s inception right? That’s the arc they used to create void elves.

I don’t want something bad to happen to my favorite race and I’m sure that will happen to us if we’re given the options of light corruption. We see how light corruption works. Practical zombies, slaves to the light. All of them. Hard pass. (See message below before twisting my words, this is satire.)

(No. I don’t have that mentality. I don’t want light corruption on blood elves, but I’m using the exact same phrasing there to make a point.)

Suffice to say, I’d tolerate light options if they added felblood options as well, red eyes (for blood magic use), and the like. I wouldn’t ever use them myself, and of course would definitely never join the game again if they were the only things offered.

Edit: Basically, a true win would be multiple options. Different forms of corruption represented with blood elves. Or NO magical corruption representation at all, rather the down to earth tattoos & scars we’ve been asking for for a while now.

8 Likes

I am playing a race that is about loyalty to the nation to protect your people and save the homeland. all we see in TBC is the way to save us from destruction.

now tell me you can be sure after all these years that blizz would not return the next villain to destroy if they give us monster options customization? With so many void elves players asking for quel’thalas, do you really think we would be at risk if a blood prince and his minions join the blood elves?

All races has this theme in a sense…

In tbc most of the story for BE’s was baised on how to stave off the arcane addiction, fight off the scourge and dealing with keal’s power trip. After tbc you can see on several occasions BE’s trying to obtain other power. They made a archelogy group for that purpose until garrosh went overboard.

I’ve already addressed this.

Obviously the reliquary seeks other sources of power and knowledge because they want to have tools with which they can protect quelthalas. Maybe you don’t talk about san’layn customization but there are people on this topic who do

We all want tattoos and scars also more hairstyles and beards :smiley:
it would be nice to have the option of eyebrow size, and damaged ears

1 Like

At this point I want some kind of racial identity for blood elves. Even if it was Farstrider feathers in their hair and warpaint/tattoos and Magister Runic / Arcane tattoos. We need something that is going to set us apart from our alliance kin.

6 Likes

I really like the idea of leaning into the Phoenix themes a bit more as I mentioned above. Maybe Phoenix tattoos and such. Emphasize the fire.

10 Likes

I mean, they already were on the way to villainizing Tyrande because her people were genocided. And the person who did it is on her way to the least deserved redemption arc ever.

9 Likes

It’s so weird because for years Sylvanas was allowed to be upset about the genocide of her people, but not Tyrande. Tyrande for some reason has to forgive right away.

7 Likes

I personally despise Tyrande myself (one of my least favorite characters) but yeah that’s kinda silly what they’re doing with that.

Note that I also hate Sylv.

1 Like

yep. how hard it is to make some blue and green farstrider tattoos? and those are the bare minimum. orcs, trolls and tauren all got tattoos/warpaint finally in shadowlands

it could even be a minor point of differentiation between blood/void elves. similar to how LFD have only yellow tattoos, voids would have a hot pink and blood elves would have the colors already established

i even think a non eye glow option for blood elves makes sense too. with a white sclera and more natural eye colors like brown

1 Like

Another cool option for Blood Elves would be fiery (ombre) hair colors as a nod towards their cultural iconography/themes of the phoenix and the sun/fire. Phoenix and fire themed tattoos would be awesome as well. I’d also like to see more “rugged” looking hairstyles for Blood Elves. We’re not playing Barbie and Ken (no offense to those who do see their elves that way.)

17 Likes

I love this idea so much. Yes yes yes yes! All of my yes. I would use that too. I’d love some warm deep reds too, like for dying flames as well. There’s so much that can be done there.

7 Likes

R u kidding I absolutely love how beautiful I can make my night elves look.

feathers in hair sounds great maybe leaf too

this
-gamepedia.cursecdn.com/allstars_gamepedia/b/b2/Hanzo_Farstrider.jpg?version=8022912c235883a50d614e6799a9cba2

3 Likes

Similar to the Dark Irons?

I’d love that. Some with Blood anima animations, some Fire based, some arcane, fel, etc.

Personally I’d like the orange/pink effect A’lar has.

4 Likes

This would be absolutely gorgeous. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes