Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

You’ll find that it’s the Americans who have the biggest complaints and lists when it comes to void elf customizations

1 Like

I´m more curious about how many posters between the general population actually care for the customizations per se… casue as far as EU demostrated, not so much.

Most people focused in the gameplay aspects of the incoming 9.1.5 patch. As expected.

Yes. It’s just shameless, imo.
But I think they’re riding on blizz’s desire to cater to them atm.

4 Likes

I would literally gag of laughter if it turns out the natural colours are restricted to their void elf blueish tints. It won’t happen, but a girl can dream

1 Like

Literally. Also zero surprises here related to how the “new” customizations for NB are but worthless, cause the issues of the model are still pretty much present.

No, the devs will literally dedicate themselves to spent the time to fix Belf jhair textures on Velves and import jewerly as the “gamebreaking” customization for Nightborne.

/sighs

2 Likes

Looks like that gag of laughter will have to be stifled.

They’re even looking into tentacle toggles.

Anyways, hope you guys get what customizations you want for Blood Elves whenever their next customization pass is!

2 Likes

Oh I hadn’t put this troll of a poster on ignore yet. Thanks for reminding me!

5 Likes

BuT i´M nOt A tOxIc PoStEr!?! /pikachu face

Dude… always wonderful to see you making a clown out of yourself in here.

Omg, first time he says something semi-decent!!!

I´ll call that a coincidence.

3 Likes

And wanting to have a gag of laughter if some silly restrictions were put in place for the upcoming options isn’t toxic? Oh please.

Nope, after all she didn´t travel all the way to your echo chambers to bait your fanclub.

You did, ergo… congrats in proving yourself toxicity incarnated in this thread. And your posts something one shouldn´t care for as long as the only thing you´re gonna say is some version of “buut, buut!! Belfer No. 63216435156 deserves to get dogpiled!!”

Nobody looking to get Belf fans dogpiled here dude… some measure of self awareness would had told you that since the start.

I´ll quote myself yet again to repeat (maybe if I do it ad nauseaum you´ll finally understand?):

Implying browsing related forum topics is some great effort. Oh yes, because she only said it here that makes it completely non-toxic ofc :roll_eyes: /s

Again, report button is there for a reason if you believe it so.

I always believe that lore must be respected. as I want farstrider tattoos in blood elves because it is part of their lore, it seems normal to me that void elves have green eyes there are npcs blood elves in telogrus.

light kills undeads that is lore knowledge.
undeath is not thematic blood elf, blood elves have arcane, ranger and light themes.
I wish that nightborne and blood elves had arcane hands like the nightborne of suramar

WAS lore knowledge… until Calia the lore abomination made her appearance.

Nowadays Light only “hurts the non privileged”.

Blood magic can cause mutations A.K.A. the same effects zombies get visually and that IS part of the Magister RP experience and the lore.

Were does it sday in the lore that red eyes are only for zombies, hmm?

Don´t care about this for Belves, but NB should deffinitely get this AND the pretty arcane hair effects.

calia is a light undead.
do you want light sanlayn? instead of eating people they would eat light. I would really feel disgusted and scared to live in the same place as a cannibal

Yes, with blood magic you can create monsters like the crocodile people of Pandaria that there is with that?
Should magisters be able to create monsters like dragonhawk people?

Anything that keeps us FAR AND AWAY from they Holy Light BS Alliance church. Cause that is a one-way ticket to give the Helfers ammo for their “Bluud elves un Hurde was a mistake, gimme muh NeUtRaL Silvermuun!!”.

4 Likes

nothing better than customization lightforged customization that lore would be impossible to have! much more in keeping with lore. than to have cannibals that could eat us, let’s remember that they ate horde soldiers in BFA.
I wouldn’t let a cannibal killer live in my house.

Fel needs a sexy comeback. Blood Elves were the coolest in BC and I don’t enjoy the pious-ification they have been going through.

Yes, let the light be a theme, but I don’t want the BE roots -the reason why so many of us love them on the first place- to fade away.

4 Likes

Agree with all this.

They were elves that took what they wanted. Now they’ve been de-clawed more and more over time to a more ‘generic elf’ sense.

But this is WoW and often it feels like lore takes a backseat.

1 Like

you are confused with the elves of kaelthas who are dead