Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

It’s only a matter of time before they come in here to harass and try to hijack the thread for their newest set of demands.

3 Likes

Bumping this so there’s a chance Blizzard notices. Please.

3 Likes

While I understand not having high hopes I doubt Blizzard doesn’t at least have some semblance of an idea about some of the options gone over here.

Many of these ideas were put forth back in Blizzards own thread about the eye options and skin tones being shared initially. Not to mention the several other threads that have cropped up over the years.

But…uh… yeah. Blizz notice please.

4 Likes

we are asking for very simple things in reality such as scars or tattoos It should be something that developers would have to take into account

1 Like

I honestly think they don’t care because we aren’t high elf fans.

6 Likes

That suggestion will upset all the LFD players. Though given what’s been done to Blood Elves, I’m not sure I care.

1 Like

This idea makes me want to vomit

1 Like

they are giving an alliance race customization of a horde race we should be able to have customization of an alliance race.
You can enter the thread and leave your support while more support and visibility

Amber eyes, orange eyes, red eyes.

farstrider, runic, arcane, pheonix or slightly fire based looking tattoos kinda like the Nightborne have going on.

Kinda hoping farstrider tattoos will be Braveheart like.

Scars, body and head…

Damaged ears

Beards

Fully encompassed blind options… Including half blind options that actually hits every color for both sides.

still trying to find a good idea on how to incorporate the Blood magic from Pandaria into customizations. Red eyes might work for this if done right.

Depending how Blizzard chooses to do it I’d like to either see San’layn or Dark Rangers be represented as well… though my preferred is with San’layn as their own AR and Dark Rangers as a model toggle for the forsaken.

6 Likes

Meh I prefer if Dark Rangers becomes a model toggle for forsaken. Saves allot of problems with undead paladins later and lore issues with then starting in BE zones instead of forsaken ones.

2 Likes

Thats what I mention in the last line. I would also prefer it that way right now.

That or, as I think I mentioned in another thread (this is Fenelon by the way) them implementing that Subrace menu thing people were on about awhile back…

At this point I don’t see a good reason against it now that we’ve seen Void Elves get the hair colors.

2 Likes

I don’t support any kind of subrace menu. I’d like them to give the blood elves a quest or scenario that allows the dark ranger toggle, and they could still allow them to be Paladins. I’m certain there will be screeching to the heavens about void elves getting Paladins after that but if I got dark ranger options on my blood elf, I simply wouldn’t care anymore

1 Like

I’ve been coming around to the idea of Fel Corrupted blood elf options. Those who were fooled into following Kael and the Legion coming back into the fold of their kin.

They’d have similar options to the Demon Hunters but really playing up the Fel corruption. Scaled looking skin around the arms, legs, chest, back, and neck. Claw like hands twisted and blackened by the Fel. Then giving the fel energy leak from the eyes ranging from greens to reds to purples and like a cracked porcelain face around the eyes(akin to drawing power from the mirror realm from Dr. Strange the purple/black around Dormomu’s followers eyes). Then adding spikes protruding from the skin along the arms, back, and sides of the thighs. Just a thought on adding fel corruption elements, and these would also be Demon Hunters given only BE can be them.

2 Likes

I could see sub race working, it pretty much does the same deal. I just think in the case of dark rangers it would be better under the forsaken banner simply because people could choose to be an NE one or a BE(HE) one.

See this here just opens a whole can of worms though, not only does it have lore issues with undead paladins alone, but the amount of salty forsaken players about the subject would make it not worth doing alone.

I like the idea, it could be done if blizz pulls it off right. The only thing I would be worried about is fel blood paladins honestly, and the idea of that kinda is urksome. Maybe if they use the idea of the holt dreadlord that a group of holy users purified into something would do, but then we would too close to lightforged blood elves.

Eh… I think it would be safer to decline on supporting that.

I like the blood magic ideas though.

More shades of blue and pink! :heart:
Highlights
Missing eyes and scars
Makeup
More jewelry (in bronze, too)
Feathers in hair

11 Likes

I mean simply making it like the DK skins / faces that only work with each other. If you choose paladin as a class the fel corrupted options would be turned off. It would be a pretty easy blacklist to set for the options.

1 Like

It’s doubtful they would go that far. Although a sub race deal would work with it. This is specially considering since it should had been done this way with wildhammers and the varies troll tribes.

Maybe if fel bloods was a sub-race I can see it work.

I simply don’t care anymore. They’ve made it clear they don’t care about lore for appearance reasons, so I’ve given up too.

6 Likes

Not caring is how things eventually fail. Not caring is why void elves are being ruined atm. Borders needs to be made in the world in order for it to retain rp enjoyment, it also helps build respect for other players.