Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Right, like the respect Blood Elf players who have been asking for dark ranger customizations for literal years have been shown, or the fervent requests that our race not be taken to the alliance side, but we’re not High Elf fans so screw us, eh?

The concept of borders being respected got thrown out the window with the inclusion of void elves and Nightborne.

No, I’m done. I’m done with my favourite race getting gutted because people complained for 15 years about something and now that they have it, they continue to complain.
I COULD FORGIVE AND FORGET all of that if I could make my elf like a dark ranger. I don’t want the forsakens visual identity watered down by having elves as an option, either. That’s ridiculous.

11 Likes

:hugs:
I can empathize with how you’re feeling.

7 Likes

They could do a similar soft retcon like they did for Blood Elf Demon Hunters.

Have the Felbloods been amongst the group of Sunfury who defected and returned to Quel’thalas after BC.

All great choices :+1:

I really like a mid to light purple for Blood Elves as well.

4 Likes

16 Likes

This is a good use of this meme and I lost a fair bit of soda because of this.

You get a new mog? Looks nice.

1 Like

i don’t play my blood elf… but, if i could ask for any customization for’em, i’d want tattoos. like, y’know the blood-elf crest? the one with the red, gold and cyan? i think that’d be a cool back tattoo for either-gender.

5 Likes

That wouldn’t be bad at all I think.

I’m rather enthused by Ariel’s suggestion of the Farstrider tattoos like braveheart/WCII Rangers.

Feels good for Blood Elves to me.

2 Likes

The avatar hasn’t changed for me. I had a different mog on since last april but it never updated till now. ty!

1 Like

You were with the Dwarves the first old race to receive the heritage armor and they even asked for your input. It’s not like they don’t care, they simply don’t give it to you.

Instead blaming High Elf fans you should actually have done the same and request the Dark Ranger designs even more. Unlike the Alliance we are not bound by a monkey paw and they will likely give us exactly what you are asking for.

2 Likes

Take your excuses somewhere else. There were plenty of mock-ups and ideas, but the arguments against and for High Elves always either buried those types of threads, or made them ridiculous because of the fighting.

In fact, the requests were diluted by people on both the alliance AND the horde who thought it’d be better if dark ranger customizations were given to the forsaken. I don’t know about you, but I think a lot more people would be upset by that than excited.

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting them to give Blood Elves more new physical features. Let us keep our model but give us more variety. More facial options or even another full body model that keeps our elegant theme, just different. So we have more than one model to choose from maybe.

5 Likes

Boob and butt sliders, only for Blood Elves.

Still need more facial hair that is not on void elves, also, seperate facial hair like on certain other races. Also, every race needs to have scars seperated from the face option, orcs and night elves have this, why don’t every other race?

Blood Elves need warpaints and rune tattooes.

3 Likes

I really miss the Fel’d out Blood Elves from Isle of Quel’danas. I want a Blood elf look that’s like ‘Man all that time on fel really took a number on my body’.

1 Like

I would call it a second theme rather than a different model but yes, I totally agree with this due to the fact our original theme was pretty much given away.

5 Likes

Ew no.

What is separate faction hair?

I agree with this.

They need many tattoos.

Farstrider, arcane, runes, Pheonix maybe some flame?

Lots.

The Wretched?

Hmm… I’m not sure they’d make good characters…

I prefer felblood elves maybe.

4 Likes

Well I’m thinking more like yeah, the Felbood Elves. Just a sense that there was perma-damage from Fel abuse or it’d look great for a warlock who’s been really hitting the Fel hard lately.

1 Like

Yes… only yes.
Don’t be what the orcs think blood elven men are.

Facial*

The Felblood Elves are dead.

The living Blood Elves did not siphon fel energies.

1 Like

I mean dude, there’s Warlocks and DH, don’t tell me there aren’t Blood Elves still hitting the Fel.

What do you mean still?

Yes, Demon Hunters are a thing, but they already have their customization.

I mean do you know what Warlocks do? Unless all Blood Elves stopped being warlocks in lore and they shouldn’t be seen walking the streets, they’re still dealing with demons, fel energy, and demonic stuff.

Just let me be a red elf, I’m not gonna fight your slider idea, but I want to look more Fel’d up.