Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Tell you what, you look around and see how I feel.

I’ll help.

Here’s my thread.

The poster you responded to and this thread is about expanding blood elf options.

Many of which are common sense things. For instance scars or tattoos.

Don’t know what your deal is but if you can’t see why basically every race could or should have tattoos and scars then you’re just trying to be blind.

5 Likes

So how do you feel about void elves looking exactly like blood elves? should we also give them all hair styles ? I mean they are exactly same

Don’t much see any reason they need to look exactly like Blood Elves.

Blizzard gave us the same model though so depending on your point of view that ship sailed ages ago and thats something you need to square with.

Our hairstyles are currently not the same. Don’t see any real reason they need to be either.

You do know this thread is about Blood Elves and their customizations though right?

No need to include Void elves here…

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve heard rumors such places actually exits. How do I get there?

One of the forum mods was a massive nerd and locked the thread before I could respond

Anyway

Heavens bless your soul for having the patience to teach middle school

3 Likes

Haha oh hey! Thanks. I actually really like missing school.

2 Likes

Yes but people above clearly wants them to look same. Vote to make all wow races look alike, just 1 race so no one gets to see difference ! no differences no complains!

Me too, school is for nerds

2 Likes

Damn phone. And also damn sausage fingers. :joy:

1 Like

Oh hey I see the hated human warrior was finally yeeted from the server I’m on due to bad behavior.

Also. Give tattoos.

1 Like

Yea, like Nightborne, which Blizzard forgot about.

2 Likes

They didn’t forget. They initially weren’t giving any customizations to allied races this expac. Void elves got what they did because they share a model with Belves.

2 Likes

we need to make our requests heard! They are giving more personalization to the void elves! blood elves need tattoos and scars at least

3 Likes

Looks like we’re losing more individuality and getting nothing in return a second time.

The only way to get Blizzard to give us stuff is to have a sustained spam tantrum. So everyone should make a thread about what they want for their Blood Elves.

I still want tattoos and scars.

7 Likes

At the very least a post a day here?

Quick find something to argue over!

Metal is better than hip-hop.

3 Likes

Eyebrow slider, same goes with night elves. They are hilariously large especially when paired with certain gear and helmets.

3 Likes

Honestly I’ve been playing final fantasy more than wow lately.

In Final Fantasy my elf can have scars, tattoos/face paint, and glasses in shapes other than round and half circle.

4 Likes

I do hope we get those here.

I do wonder why blizzard stopped at just recolors of the same style.

Wonder how long recolors take for them.