Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Right now it is rather difficult to become one unless your character is undead or death knight perhaps?

I tried with this Hunter, but I’m not undead. San’layn are undead.

/sad face, might go change now.

If you are looking for a mail set to use for that I recommend using the Eagletalon Battlegear Mythic set, it even gives you red eyes if you don’t hide the helm, I used to use it on my Hunters before I deleted them and remade all my characters as Warlocks like this one. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

I honestly just want to throw some of that First One Progenitor power into the Sunwell to see what happens.

Perhaps a new egg will be delivered and inside this egg is a Red Dragon.

Blood Elves learn how to transform into red dragons.

1 Like

Yes please!!! I have always wanted to main a character like Alexstrasza because she’s legit my number one favorite lore character. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

I hate to double post but I felt these both needed to be linked in our thread again because really San’layn and Dark Ranger Allied Races or customizations for Blood Elves would be great. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Lots of the stuff wanted in both customizations has evolved since the start of both threads but as someone that is super supportive of both threads I decided to start at the beginning. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I feel very little enthusiasm for the game at the moment. Seems like there won’t be more customization until 10.0 at the earliest.

5 Likes

I’m inclined to agree with you but at the same time I still try to stay focused on that whether it’s at that point that we see more customizations, before, after, etc. that I want Blizzard to focus on races that matter to me like Blood Elves and Nightborne. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

3 Likes

It’s important I think to keep these threads going during lulls.

Maybe not bumped literally every day but here and there to ensure blizzard can see the suggestions and requests.

6 Likes

I’m just here to show you my new look. Also, I can’t stay logged in to my account because I have a disconnect issue that happens to me so frequently I’m about to lose it

5 Likes

I like your look!

Also I just got the Illidari Doomhawk on Kyuu here! Thinking I will use it as his new mount… was using the Sunreaver Dragonhawk before.

3 Likes

You look fabulous and that really sucks, I wonder why it does that to you, I also hope you can get it resolved with as little hassle and stress as possible. :blush: :blush: :blush:

I don’t always bump them every day but when it’s been a couple days or like the Dark Ranger one three days I think it’s time for a new reply. :yum: :yum: :yum:

4 Likes

I’ve had to reset my computer every time it happens.

3 Likes

Thanks for linking my thread! As you know I support the san’layn and nightborne (plus many others) too.

3 Likes

Come on! Let’s keep this thread alive.

1 Like

It has grown oddly quiet. I know its disheartening everything that is happening… but we should continue to share what we do want to see.

At least then there is a slight chance Blizzard sees it.

2 Likes

Seeing Sylvanas’s new model for 9.2, I have to say, I’m rather fond of her hairstyle and I’d like to see Blood Elves get it. >_>

1 Like

I want to see one final model update for her where she’s a pile of ash.

1 Like

What is a “big blood elf?”

1 Like

What did you expect to see? Everything so far war was almost foreseen as in a fictional story. The reactions and especially the aftermath.

My Blood Elves look great as they are (and unfortunately, they use head gears, so I really don’t see any benefits from most cosmetic changes). Start rallying for the runic tattoos, effects and so on now. My own needs are more based on glyphes I want to use for my Warlock Blood Elf, a fire-red Voidwalker is the only thing I actually need.