Bgs constantly ruined by players who refuse to gear

If you are lucky to ever see that .

Exactly this.

1 Like

If you want to gimp yourself, fine by me. Its your time and your sub, man.

Not everyone needs gear to compete.

people who actually compete say skill is more important than gear

you read.

GEAR isn’t what matters

1 Like

Yea it sucks for a bit. Still though it’s extra hours learning a class instead of mindumbing pve aoe grind fests where I just smash my face against my damage rotation

Sorry dude people that complain about undergeared peeps in bgs need to readjust their comaints to blizzard. Tighten the scaling and give us decent gearing mechanics.

Play a rogue with bad gear and let us know how it goes

I already know.

1 Like

You’re posting a wall of text that we already know.

Despite that, PvP is a way to gear up. It’s irrelevant what you think about it.

The solution is to play rated only and accept it.

1 Like

How dumb are you people defending dingdongs rolling into BG’s in greens. First off, the bg gear rewards are low level 385 blue trash. You have to run a bunch of bg’s to get 1 peice of this garbage loot. Oh, and you kinda have to win to get that 1peice of worthless gear. That means you have to find a group geared enough to carry your dead weight. Good luck with that. If youre really cool with this, you’re one of the braindead bodies doing this.

7 Likes

Uh
 They did dude. Does Nazjatar ring a bell? You know the place where you can get full 400+ in 2 days.

Seriousely, I dont see how some of you breath unassisted. Collecting 385 capes and rings for weeks running bg’s is mathematical autism.

3 Likes

You’re doing something wrong if you get 385 gear for weeks.

Yes you know that place where you go in and pull stuff and smash your face against the keyboard to do your mind numbing pve damage rotation. No thanks. Feel free to ho lose some brain cells while doing it though.

You are one classy individual. Honestly I’d rather hang out with people that have autism over yourself. They’re honestly more fun and way nicer.

3 Likes

they gear through bgs you can get heroic raid level gear 430 in bgs it just happens later.

They’re making fun of the idiots/trolls in battleground forums that justify there being no vendors/templates by saying “gear doesn’t matter lul”

It happens. In every thread where people complain about going up against a team of mythic geared people when your team is full of lfr heroes these people that reply pretend that gear doesn’t matter

And by the way, your thread was debunked. The warrior guy that you posted that was fighting undergeared in arena only won because he was going up against people that were even worse geared than him and were noobs.

Once he fought people that were his skill as he rose in rank, he started losing. Why? Because of GEAR

3 Likes

I will never understand those that come to bgs undergeared. It should be considered griefing, especially with how EASY it is to get to the bare minimum of 400.

LFR has a gear restriction, and so do dungeons. Why not PvP? How many bgs do I have to join where the tank has 150k and our healer has 60k?

3 Likes

Bs, im 441 and ive never seen an item over 390 after winning a bg. Ive ran a hell of a lot of bg’s. There is no gear worth getting from random bg’s.

3 Likes

Actually he started winning more

The highest gear you can get is 415, if you fill out the conquest bar. (you can only get 415 gear if you’re at least 410) You then open a chest and get your randomized piece of gear like a mythic+ cache. Gear you sometimes get from winning bgs is a measly 395.

PvP gearing in BfA is dead and a complete meme.

???

2 Likes

He went from 50% wins back up to 65%

Nope, we’re up to 430 gear through the CP cap.

1 Like