BG's are all premades horde favored

so wait you’ve been consistently saying it doesn’t proc enough and now you’re saying you get 90% PS procs on LB casts and you don’t realize it til you check logs?

bruh

I just ran an AB and the alliance packed up nicely at BS and I FL on CD while tanking a war/rogue/feral druid and didnt cast once… but they all died cuz I got nothing but instant procs.

sure buddy :+1:

I swear… I was so wrong and you guys were so right.

I should’ve been going BS all along. Queue’n up for another one.

and it only took someone on the forums to tell you! :slight_smile: glad to help

Thanks bud. I feel so OP.

do it a few more times and realize the full potential of your class and then maybe examine it from outside of your own perspective: is this healthy for the game?

I do realize and have said how they can fix it.

you’re awfully quick to deflect whenever people say it’s OP

last I played Enh was OP and hardly anyone played Ele (except for me Ele from day 1).

I tanked a war/rogue/feral with my large amount of armor. Im tankier then Plate wearers. When the alliance stack up perfectly at BS I’m like a turret never needing to cast anything but FL on CD. I was so wrong.

I feel like you’re being facetious but you do have more armor than every melee. try going BS

No, I am saying I was wrong for not going BS. Didnt notice the alliance would pack up so nicely and I hardly got focus when I push to get some FLs out. What with grounding and Decoy totems. I hardly got hit by ranged… and lets not forget earth shock interrupt.

Its going to be hard to not go LM/ST. But, from now on BS it is.

well there’s not a lot of room at BS to actually move and fight near flag without being near someone bud. your streamer bud had like 3 flame shocks on him a few times in the game. do you see why this is an issue for BGs? next phase you’re going to be able to mass root them.

I have said Ele’s are oppressive in group battles. Don’t know what else you want from me. I’m finally agreeing after 1 AB game.

1 Like

playing with the team is your spec’s MASSIVE advantage. I do believe they’re fine in 1v1

I have also said… I felt bad for alliance and didnt want to contribute to their nightmare by going BS. I love to look for 1v1’s and 1v2’s. If I play with friends I will play sweaty… but pugging Im just looking for some fun in bgs. The amount of times I have single handedly won a WSG is what I live for. This goes for any class I play not just OP shaman.

open world is for 1v1s

BGs is for bringing home the W

very disheartening to play alliance in AB for most of SoD

I truly do feel sorry.

I didn’t mean to be a jerk about it man it’s just been a frustrating reality in BGs, and a lot of people don’t want to admit how strong it is for the massive W/L ratio

I understand… I’ve just been BS’n around.