BG's are all premades horde favored

3967 armor.

they actually were doing alright all things considered, shobek was so disheartened he quit though only being 100 points behind

interesting :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I also pointed that out. but it wont matter to them… .they are blinded by hatred. lol

2 Likes

How does all that armor make you feel versus War’s, Rogues, Enh? Do you even switch to a 1hd/shield against melee from time to time?

Damn, my shaman look so badass. Can’t wait for phase 4.

he literally focused their glad stance warrior while a boomkin was nuking him 5 yards away. this guys a streamer not a gamer.

2 Likes

He did really good at farms later in the video and at LM in some 2v2s. He is ok, even though I owned his UD rogue 1v1 on my NE hunter in Era. =)

ayyy I never said dude was insane, just showing Styls here since he’s telling us to do like Shobek does

Yes, he premades and wins more times than he loses. I think he is doing pretty damn good.

now I get to again in p4 and hit em with a razzle dazzle shield, but this ain’t era bud.

Ah, yes… you’re a retail andy. =P

SoD isn’t era. and you keep saying retail andy like it’s an insult lmao you would get rolled up and smoked in retail PVP

I hardly thought it. But you do you. lol

I’m not saying it as an insult. Just saying it cuz it explains alot.

what does it explain?

alot… /wink

i mean, every non trade chat premade wins more than they lose

I dont blame alliance for premading. Pugging has to be super rough for them.

does it explain why you go some games with 0 power surge procs?

there he goes fishing again.

edit: I check my logs from weeks ago… I was wrong. I got 90% PS procs. My bad.