BG's are all premades horde favored

just add more boomies.

unless youre going against a 4+ stack of eles (probably not very often at all and stacking nearly any class is gonna throw balance off considerably) youre not gonna run into anywhere near a huge % loss rate compared to other ranged stacks.

a ranged stack can insta delete 1 person like every 6 seconds if they all turn and burn.

maybe even more often than that.

its a problem when you get class stacked but thats always a problem with nearly every class.

bro CL is going to have no CD. it’s going to be so much worse in P4, ele is on a whole different plane of existence than boomie in P4. stacking them will kill a team much faster than stacking boomies will.

you know how fast ele will be running out of mana with no cd chain?

like 4-5 casts. if someone is healing in the windows of damage it will be all for naught unless youre against 4+ ele (again i dont think this is gonna happen as often as people think) .

chain isnt auto crit either unless they pop their 3 min (or get two off with a hardcast + a ns +chain) .

i dont think it will be as effective as some think .

it’s more than 4-5 casts, source:

I made one on the PTR to laugh at how busted it is. good thing shammy rage is baseline now, and a min CD

we also dont know the hp pools of people either.

ahh well. ele are bonkers anyways. at least we can agree on that.

SoD spec designed for a terminal make-a-wish kid who just wants to dominate BGs. I’m telling you now if it makes it to P4 unchanged it’s going to kill BGs

how can you kill that which has no life?

1 Like

Aliance gets stomped in bgs regardless of map/racials or class. When half of aliance team goes afk every game spamming “go next it’s better honor to lose quick”.

Shamans have been garbage last 20years they catch up to the average for 2months and people are losing their mind, even though pally has been broken forever. Lucky enough there are no good paladin players most of them play ret and have no clue just like lightbwithu.

SoD is dead, aggrend killed it. Just unsub and move on.

Bro you going to log on some alts to like your own post?

Brain dead horde arguing alliance are just bad in pvp, without realising that in every other iteration of classic bgs havnt been this one sided. If you cant see that there is an issue in BGs affecting alliance games and hordes queues you are too braindead to be commenting on forums.

If starfall is at its pre-nerf form. Boomkins will put out a hell of a lot of pressure as well. They wont be far behind ele’s if not better cuz starfall range is insane.

have you tried it on PTR? doesn’t seem as crazy I thought it was gonna be

I dont like messing around with beta/ptr stuff. I like to be surprised somewhat. I did log in to check on spirit wolves but then log out immediately.

I heard it was really good… but not sure what version we’re getting.

There I fixed it for you.

1 Like

does it stun?

ohhhh true I didn’t even try it with a full talent tree lmao, I just heard it was gonna do big AOE damage and wanted to see how much. it might with imp Starfire? not sure

in early season 5 wrath it was super op cause it would just machine gun stuns on everyone. nothing you could really trinket too

Bro you cant even think about data from an outside perspective. You just regurgitate the same brain rot you see on forums. As brain dead as it gets.

thats why i said if its the pre-nerf one… OMG! Alliance better stack those Boomkins. =P

:point_up_2:

alliance should be anyway but theyre all feral

2 Likes