BG's are all premades horde favored

go to the screenshot that im topping KBs in. Shamans out here acting like we are made of paper. Just pop sham rage and you are tankier than 90% of other classes

I think part of picking an alliance is to make sure you dont know how to focus someone down. They are good at running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

But i am alliance topping damage in BGs in 80% greens while playing horde, does that mean im better than everyone? Surely it cant be 1 faction has an imbalanced class that can spread so much damage switching to 1 target is much easier. It cant be! Im just a god

1 Like

Yeah, I wanted to win. You know what… I got my r7 on this shaman and havent venture back in bgs. Even though I am dying too, I dont want to contribute to the alliance headache. LOL

so someone with 0 clue what is currently happening in BGs is trying to comment on the state of BGs. Roger

1 Like

so you haven’t played since burn buff and DR?

1 Like

If I believe half the things on this forums… lets just say, you know what nevermind. I’m enjoying myself too much.

The last time I really bg was for the first DR which I actually liked alot.

So you are admitting to having a very low IQ? Because you cant grasp other people having opinions with more information be different than your own.

Are you and wtftotems one and the same?

LOL low iq… ok, bud.

LOL so let me get this straight. last time you played was right when burn was first buffed and it dealt 20% less damage than it does currently and you’re commenting on the current state of PVP in a 20/30/30 DR/HR?

You said it yourself. You dont take anyones opinions other than your own, which is lacking 95% of the actual info

He isnt the smartest person here, not all us shamans have a brain like his

What are you on… I have said Shaman’s… Ele’s are oppressive in group battles. But far from OP.

What do you want me to do delete my toon? /smh

He will still bring up P1 ret “BGS ARE SO IMBALANCED”

1 Like

last played during the pillow fight meta with 0 healing reduction

Ele burst is fine guys

1 Like

you are saying this without actually entering a BG in its current state. I post screenshots of me in 80% greens topping damage as enhance. There is no more concrete proof. Yet you still fall back on your BG experience 6 weeks ago.

how does the disappearance of pve+pvp guilds not make sense? also the horde queueing are not very good either. a lot of the top players are on sod hiatus.

because you are straight up laying. I’m going to log on and queue for bg. I will see the numbers for myself. Thank you!

report back with screenshots plz