BG forums lounge

Undead for life, my face is already ripped off. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You got me there. Even your avatar is missing half of a face

1 Like

This sounds like a prison sentence. What did you do young man?!?!

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face::male_detective:
Look at my name!!!

1 Like

There are other classes. Come on over. We have cookies.

1 Like

Nah, never been able to stick with a class other than Druid. Legit the only reason I still play WoW is because I like the whole shapeshifter thing and wow is really the only game that offers that.

2 Likes

I wish I could stick to a class.

1 Like

Meanwhile in classic you can shapeshift maybe 4 times before going oom if you’re geared in agi/stam gear.

Good times…

Excuse me, Mr. Sock, but you’re not helping! :laughing:

1 Like

Trust me I remember. Mana drained and cant even shift into kitty form to dps.

So just a 4 month stint for brigandage? You Aussies and your liberal views toward crime and punishment. :woman_shrugging:

Yeah, I always liked playing druid. They used to be so much fun. I hate the way shifting works (or doesn’t) now though.

Only thing i really miss is at least having all the basic abilities for each form. Like being able to go bear form and skullbash as a boomy.

1 Like

I found myself to be on Herod. However, I will probably play Horde on Grobbulus though I am not accustomed to RP rules. I respect the community, but I’m unsure how to go about it exactly since the RP servers are different from what normal servers are.

Yep, I stole Juga’s heart, forgive me.

So ive been looking into getting a new computer but im leaning towards getting a labtop this go around. How feasible would it be to game on a labtop all day? Any over heating issues i should be worried about?

I played on a laptop for years. It was specifically a gaming laptop, so I never had heating issues. If you’re trying to play max graphics gaming on a generic laptop from a big box store then I imagine it might have some troubles lol.
What makes you want a laptop?

I chose a laptop over a desktop the last time I got a new PC. I enjoy the mobility. When I go on business trips, I can play in my hotel room. Or, I can sit back (as I am now) on my couch, kick my feet up and play.

Darelin, most gaming laptops today have adequate cooling systems. The only risk of overheating would be if you don’t allow it to breathe. For some reason, most laptop air intakes are on the bottom. If those are blocked off, even mildly, there can be heat issues. So some kind of flat lapdesk would be recommended. I use the HoverX+ Lapdesk by iSkelter.

Gaming laptops work just fine… You’ll be paying a little more but not overly much. I priced out building my best computer within my budget…

$1750 for the desktop. 1900 for the laptop I just bought lol…

Honestly overheating isn’t an issue because the laptop I got has an extra high fan mode (only really need it if you’re playing on something like a blanket on your lap, on a desk it doesn’t care).

If you want some mobility laptop should cut it… Loved my old desktop but it was mad annoying when you wanted to game in front of the TV.

Being able to move into other rooms easier if the baby is napping, taking it with me on trips because we go to the coast a lot etc. I have found my mobile networks data plan is fast enough to run wow and OW on my cellular data so id be able to play anywhere.

Now you guys will probably laugh because it would probably be an extreme budget buy but these are what i was kinda looking at.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074Q54GSR/?coliid=ILLEB8XF97XOH&colid=31DLK86LUY220&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R6B94C7/?coliid=IIJR0NVP0IZ2K&colid=31DLK86LUY220&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it