BG forums lounge

Just a few more hours and I may barely be logging into retail again…unless the servers have a wait time. Then I’ll log into retail the usual amount :ghost:

1 Like

I just stocked up on bang energy drinks on Thursday. I told Jadei she has to be level 20 before logging off tonight.

3 Likes

That slacker? Please. 2 silver says she’ll be closer to level 2 than 20 when she logs off.

:handshake: ?

2 Likes

I have a desktop that’s been upgraded off and on since like 2008. Runs most things well, in need of a new processor / mobo but outside of that it’s got a 1080 and 16gb RAM.

Also bought: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QL23KI0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 back in 2016 to have “on the go”.

I hope I make it to level 2 lol. The wife texted me and said the power has been out at the house for over 3 hours now. Probably another squirrel.

Well it could be a squirrel.

Or it could be…

There’s along list of suspects here. :thinking:

1 Like

My work has lost power 3 times this year alone to geese hitting power lines. The last one had its heart shoot out of its chest a good 10 feet. Metal AF.

1 Like

Eeeee we are only a few hours away from waiting in queue for a few more hours, so excited!!!

@Jdpp considering priest again, it’s gonna be a game time decision

What race?

Dorf, did you roll on Grob?

Yep grobbulus. You joining us?

Yeah I’m mainly just looking for something that will run blizzard games well. I play a lot of steam games too but they wouldn’t be first priority. I just have no clue what is decent enough when it comes to laptops.

Does a bear :poop: in the woods? Back to pally again, final answer lol

1 Like

I’m starting off with lock (this name). Have a Dwarf priest and nelf hunter on standby though. Less than 2 hours to go…:clock6:

2 Likes

You may want to look at a bigger SSD. Games keep getting bigger and 256 doesn’t go that far anymore especially if you are wanting to play other games

1 Like

I’ll have to relook and see if either of those are expandable. Guess worse case scenario is delete a rando game when done with it since the mainstays will be wow and OW

I don’t keep any games on my SSDs, I do have a ‘hybrid’ drive on my desktop that I keep games on though.

Also, If we were still looking for a guild name I’m gonna through “Grob Mob” out there… I am shamelessly stealing that from a classic forum post lol

Lol! I think Cyberg is running with battleground battalion.

1 Like

Yea my surface pro is a 256 and it just seems with work files and wow, wc3 and a couple oddball app like games it stays 80% full.