BG forums lounge

We need a big bear fc named dare

You have one on retail :stuck_out_tongue: that and feral sucked in classic so id be outclassed quick.

Thereā€™s no pressure to tank. Just level casually and socialize.

This invitation is to anyone that posts here. Forum disagreements are irrelevant in game. Weā€™re just looking to have fun.

2 Likes

I feel like everyone already knows this, but I just figured out that Classic is released on Monday. I kept thinking it was on Tuesday because every ad says the 27th but apparently that is for EU :flushed:

1 Like

Still undecided on Classic. I hate leveling even on retail

I abhor leveling on Retail. Thereā€™s nothing fun or engaging about it. Looking forward to the 120 boost in patch 8.2.5.
But Classic will be a different experience. Leveling actually is engaging and the game world is going to be loaded with people all around you. I think itā€™s gonna be fun for a while at least.

2 Likes

Eh Iā€™m more of a solo person myself. Maybe 10 years ago I actually cared about the social aspect but I could take it or leave it now. Also, anyone whoā€™s anyone knows which server Iā€™m picking to be Alliance on :joy:

Iā€™m the same way. Something I thought about not long ago was that I grew less ā€œsocialā€ as the changes in the game made being social less of a necessity. If that hadnā€™t changed, I wondered if I would still be social. :thinking:

Iā€™m by no means antisocial. When I log in for BGs or dungeons early on Saturdays or Sundays, I do say ā€œgood morningā€ and at the end, I always thank the group.

1. What if the emote is /wink?

2. What if theyā€™re on your faction? :frowning:

Iā€™ve always been a social person irl but was always a hermit in game. Over the years Iā€™ve swapped to where people irl annoy me and Iā€™m becoming a hermit but in game I look to socialize and even /s to random people.

Alsoā€¦ no means NO Grey. Now get whatever is in your eye out and walk away

2 Likes

lol youā€™re such a jerk.

Itā€™s also funny you mentioned that about how you are ā€œirl.ā€ I read that, thought for a bit and I see the pattern. Maybe it will change again when youā€™re much older? Old people love to talk and tell stories.

1 Like

Hopefully not. I worked retail for 5 yrs during college and the old people telling me their life story when you have 15 people in line is a frustrating experience lol.

Oh definitely. When I wasā€¦ 20ish, I had a second parttime job delivering appliances for a local business and it was mostly old people. For some reason, they loved showing people their stuff.

ā€œYeah, I just bought this new fishing boatā€¦ā€ :sleeping:

1 Like

Holy crapā€¦

I said

Then I saw this just now

Please tell me thatā€™s you.

Must be a region thing, down here most of us will go out of our way to kick back and listen to the ol timers. Lots to learn.

1 Like

I donā€™t mind a story on occasion. It depends on how the person is. When a monotone person wants to talk about their gout, Iā€™m not interested.

Thereā€™s a difference in Grandpa talking about the war and life back when and Ms Williams showing me the pictures of all her grand kids and telling me about all the deals she just got at the thrift store across town.

1 Like

No, but I do hope I see them in a battleground.

Iā€™ve gotten a few rage whispers from people with sock in their name after the relentless camping and emote spamming Iā€™ve done to them. They learn the wrath of sock.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t meaning in regards to people listening. What I meant was over there apparently the boomers and up literally only talk about the ā€œthe boat I boughtā€ where as down here the older generation might start a convo like that but it quickly evolved into something else and turns into great stories.

I reread what I typed and yeah I worded that very poorly for the point I was after.

1 Like

Farewell bois & girls, good old bandito is done with retail probably until next March, I shall be on Classic for 2 months before I go away for a while at the end of October! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Farewell Bandito. I hope to rip your face off in classic.