BG forums lounge

Ok wow is really starting to get to me, took 20 selfies with fabious and no mount. Used the upgraded camera and everything.

That’s one mount I really don’t want. I refuse to use a selfie stick outside of being a weapon.

Pics or it didn’t happen

All of them.

3 toons named and ready. Woot!

I snagged Jd and Bigbadad.

How illegal are those two names for rp server standards?

If anyone knows who got “Herc” on Faerlina, get me in touch with him and I’ll trade him a ton of gold in Battle Pets :+1:

I got Dangerjosh on 3 servers, then used my gf’s acct to get my vanilla name Smirks on 2 of 3, had to get a Smerks on the 3rd :frowning:

“illegal”?

Eh, I went with squeektoy for lock and squeek for priest so idc if the RPers don’t like it.

1 Like

You know how serious some people take it lol. Maybe hordies won’t mass report my name for being mean.

It’s showing grobbulus still low pop so that’s good imo.

Grob was the last one to come online for some reason. I could get on the others but not that one until I think around 6:40 est. Maybe if that was an issue with everyone, some may have just given up and switched to another server but idk. Most of the others had already dropped from high to medium by the time I got in. :woman_shrugging:

I was hoping to snag Joe but it was taken of course

Well if nothing else I think I’m pretty well covered for “legal” RP names, my only one on an RP server is a dwarf and his name is from the list of the “names of the dwarfs” in the VöluspĂĄ of the Poetic Edda; same place Tolken got all his Dwarven names.

EDIT:
Tomten, on the other hand, was a bit of an embarrassing mistake.

I had seen it translated as “House Troll” before I named hiin, but later found out that the more common translation is “Gnome”.

Good luck

Lol I might as well get a forum pool going on what level I get force name changed

I say level 38.

ED isn’t too bad on name policy, but I feel like Grob will be anal about it because it’s new. Nerds gonna want to high-horse and feign superiority with naming conventions, like Kag and his guild did on ED.

my name was robbed by some scrub again, if you have bandit on fae you’re going to get got by me. :rage:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dont-roll-grobbulus-if-you-arent-going-to-rp/249071

What server was decided on?

“If you roll on an RP server and ignore the ruleset, you are griefing.”
The problem with this statement is that there is no rp ruleset outside of not naming your toon something stupid like “yoloslayerxxx” and to keep /s, /y, and /p to in-character chat. That’s literally it, there is nothing else. Not interrupting RP is technically a rule but how do you enforce it on a PvP oriented server? You can’t.
It’s basically a free-for-all because you can’t talk with opposing faction for RP purposes. And you can’t call ganks “griefing” because the ganking might’ve been RP anyway.
People get butthurt if opposing players interrupt their RP session but that’s what you sign up for when you roll on a PvP oriented server. If people don’t like possibly being invaded by a roaming band of wildlings then go play on non-PvP RP-only servers.

1 Like