BG forums lounge

And bubble lasers

True!

Should do a 5 man D team for AV and nuke people in towers.

1 Like

That would actually be pretty epic

@JD

I canā€™t find the separate thread, but did yall pick a server for Classic?

1 Like

Yea the RP-PVP one.

I had a lot of specific requests for it and only 2 nays.

Iā€™ll be on Herod. Half my IRL friends are going Alliance on that server, half are going Horde.

Its going to be an absolute bloodbath once we get the same shard.

SPM is joining that one too. Yay! I have choices :grin:

Also played in the test last night for the first time and well, after 2+ hours of grinding my way slowly to level 7 I have to say:

I liked it! As slow as it felt hoofing it on foot. As weird as it felt running out of mana while on the first level 1 quest killing level 1 wolves. As weird as it felt trying to scrape up a silver to buy a new ability (corruption with a 2 second cast oh boy!). I really liked it.

1 Like

The rpg elements are strong.

Grobbulus? Okay good! Thatā€™s the one I wanted! Now to figure out race/classā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s it!

Duh! Gnome anything! Anything else is just not awesome. Although I must confess, I rather play priest so I may end up dwarf :scream::sob::nauseated_face:

Anyone know when the name reserve thing begins? Thought it was today but not sure when.

Iā€™m going night elf priest. Already found a funny face and beard combo.

Starts at 3PM PST.

2 Likes

I think I want to go paladin, because I remember vanilla basically having to empty 3 full HP bars before you got a kill on an hpalā€¦but at the same time, I do miss vanilla mage. I waffle between those two. If mage, will totally be gnome!

1 Like

Awesome thanks! Setting alarm for 6 pm est :wink:

Mage ftw!! I was playing with a gnome lock for the test. Both me and my imp would run out of mana. I may totally go lock. Only trouble is I remember early on even in Wrath there was a lot of hoops to jump through to get different minions.

Must decide and quickly.

Some say trouble, others say adventure!

I look forward to my trek into the Wetlands!

1 Like

Iā€™m needing a mage friend who will open portals for me to mind control horde into ironforge.

2 Likes

*vending machine.

Also need wisdom from our pally friends so weā€™re not oom all the time!

Iā€™ve got friends going to a different realm but Iā€™ll reserve a name on both.

2 Likes

I have a pally friend fortunately ha. Iā€™m just going to be a healbot in classic for a while with some clutch shadowmeld mc. I hope to have a reputation of being the jerk night elf priest to the horde on our server.

2 Likes