BG forums lounge (Part 1)

My 4 year old tells me to stop being a jerk when I say it’s time for bed.

8 Likes

My 2 youngest were obsessed with that show. It was annoying at first but it grew on me. Now my wife gets annoyed when I do “that’s what she said…”

EDIT: Just did it again. She was putting new knobs in the bathroom doors and she said “I can’t get it in there”. I replied and she said “get out of here…”. :frowning:

2 Likes

Ha. I bummed my knee up yesterday and on crutches for a bit and the next episode of the office comes on is the one where he burns his foot.

The wife is saying this is what you don’t act like ok?

5 Likes

Yes. She laughs at him but says he’s stupid. Even more when he’s with Holly.

And burned your foot on a Foreman grill? I’m sure that happens to many people…

^^^^ casuals these days :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

• file false AFK reports against players that are actually trying to help the team win
  • mindlessly obey/listen to the first low-IQ simpleton screaming “GALV” in the starting cave

Reeeeeeeaaaaal smart guys :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’d be awkward when that child grows up and needs a birth certificate copy for something…

It honestly shocked me. Ive been trolled and berated for telling people a plan is stupid and that if they want to win they need to try this or that but today was crazy. They were literally saying stuff like “hes telling us what to do which means he isnt fighting and has to be AFK get him reported now”. My only response after they told me I was dumb was “just trying to help call strat since everyone is just flailing around”. Immediate response was I wont shut up. :tipping_hand_man: we ended up winning when they listened so i dunno anymore.

1 Like

Well they never would trust me so rip

Filing false reports is so frequent. Reading the GD, I see people encouraged to report things they shouldn’t.

1 Like

They trust the wrong people. I like the gifs till they take them away though.

7 Likes

It’ll go the way of not being able to be a bat riding a mount soon enough.

1 Like

How do you even have trust level 3? With how often the “pup” personas called you out, I find it hard to believe you weren’t flagged once. ALL DAT LASAGNA HARASSMENT.

1 Like

This is the only 2 times I got a suspension was from these debates :joy:

Flagging has to be legit. It can’t be someone disagreeing with you, or someone that simply doesn’t like you. Flagging :dog:-style is actually the method likely to annoy a CM and get the flagger in trouble themselves. Who wants to wade through a bunch of flags for nothing?

Legit to them has a lot of meanings though. If I shared the two I got hit for, you’d all laugh.

1 Like

Jarawana mentioned that too. Said he got hit for normal conversation somehow? Perhaps accidental? No clue. I’ve managed forums and deathmatch servers in the past, it becomes a nightmare when they explode in popularity wading through all the things looking through what is legit and what is trash. :grimacing:

1 Like

I think it’s the name. Everyone likes Lasagna.

[insert Garfield gif as if trust level 3]

3 Likes

All because I used the biblical word for donkey one time to describe no one in particular and another time used an emoji from the list provided back to back, I’ll never be able to post a gif. #persecuted :angel:

Yes you can. You can redeem your trust level if you lose it.