BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Las that gif is… Beautiful…

1 Like

Redemption is not in my nature. I’m sure to do something again soon that will knock me back down

:poop: <—omg see!!!

9 Likes

I’ve posted that emoji numerous times. I guess it would be in the context you use it. :man_shrugging:

Agreed. I speak my mind too much around here me thinks :joy: hey, I try to be civil

1 Like

My final ban on the forums two versions ago was from a post where I said “Sounds like a l2p issue.” and it got tagged as harassment.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s BS to ban for, people say it in GD on a daily basis

Meh, to be fair I had it coming regardless. I was a pretty big a-hole, I’ve calmed down quite a bit on the forums. They went pretty hard on people for dumb stuff for awhile and are back at it again.

Some people just spam report everything in an argument, and at some point something will stick.

Was it against someone you’ve said similar things to in the past? That’s the only time I’ve seen people getting a ban for saying stuff like that, if it can be argued you’re chasing them around making fun of them.

People think of it as a downvote button. Saw a thread on it in gd

1 Like

Negative, it was some random guy that I had never talked to/with/about.

1 Like

You are very civil. I’ve never seen you be nasty at all. You are tenacious, nothing more really.

2 Likes

This isn’t necessarily true. I’d say it depends on the mod for that day and how they feel.

Thank you!

1 Like

I think she’s hostile.

1 Like

I can sort of confirm. A friend of a friend (so take with a grain of salt), I was told, is or was a moderator and even though they have guidelines, they’re vague enough to accommodate for bias and if they’re in a bad mood, can infract something that another probably wouldn’t.

1 Like

Agreed and that’s my point. One person could take a comment serious as trolling and another might let it go. RL analogy since you like those so much :wink: getting pulled over by cops, some might give you a ticket, some may give you a warning.

1 Like

Difference between the Horde is… they ain’t doin’ it for a quest!

They doing it because “F---- you Alliance”

2 Likes

Yep, we’re doing it because we hate you and want you all to die. (ingame)

1 Like

Oh trust me, I’m doing it for the same reason you are!

So you finally learned to say F You Alliance? And to think I had no hope for you