Trust Level 3?

It was on Elae but lost it again sadly.

Not the end of the world, it was nice to be among the good people while it lasted :frowning:

1 Like

Is this where people who can’t sleep come?

lol whenever I check these forums at night I always see Dreadmoon, she must be a vampire at this point always up.

It’s actually past 2:00pm here atm in sunny West Oz :wink:

Secretly a darkfallen elf

Doesn’t sound like a time zone for the U.S an’ since the U.S is the only place worth living, I’d suggest you do better for your self miss vampie

Stolen from a green in the Level 3 Lounge.

So apparently you can earn it back.

You also need to maintain all of the above over a 100 day period to keep your Level 3 status active.

This is very much subjective.

3 Likes

It’s pretty much fact at this point. Just ask Trump

Opinions are not equivalent to Facts

2 Likes

No offence intended, but what has the guy that refers to every country but his own as holes, got to do with Trust Level 3 on the wow forum?

1 Like

His words aren’t opinions tho, they’re the law.

@ Elae Yea that’s the guy, he’s adorable.

He’s just bait trolling, nothing special. :slight_smile:

Now you’re just treating assumptions as facts miss vampie.

2 Likes

If I was still trust level 3 I would post a don’t feed the trolls meme

1 Like

there you go

3 Likes

I come in here voicing facts and all I got in return is slander! You all must be in those as hole countries Elae was talking about and just bitter you’re not in the U.S.

Stop being petty you guys…

Not likely Ive lost it because Im out spoken, bordering on rude but I prefer to know where I stand and do the same in turn. Its not a trait Blizzard and especially the blues (who for all intents and purposes serve no purpose at all on the forums except to post in fluff posts) like overly much. So while I hope that you might be able to earn it back, I personally will wear not having one as a badge of honor.

Is there really a separate forum for tl3s?

Imagine grinding to earn something and you don’t even get to keep it

1 Like