BG Blitz games are RIGGED

No, you didn’t you gave me some macro you claim you used. Doesn’t prove anything. Anyways i’m going back to not replying to you.

Why? Blizzard barely does anything about bots? Why would they care about addons.

Then you won’t accept evidence and there is no point trying to talk to you.

1 Like

they have broken many addons in the past
you can read up on all that here

I hate PvE because of this, I’m too used to my custom health bars in PvP.

1 Like

That’s not they breaking addons lol that’s them making some stuff not working with addons. Breaking addons is making said addon not work at all. Honestly at this point they need to just get rid of addons. But they won’t, can’t make the game hard for the fake “worlds first” people lol

Like, how my name plate addon doesn’t work in PvE.

Again, you didn’t provide evidence. You showed a macro anyone could make. Just stop man.

Which is what is being used, anyone can make it, it isn’t special magic tech.

1 Like

it is too because it restricts spells , im sure there has been plenty of other addons too that blizz had nuked over the years . Im only saying what i know based on legion forward when i started .

1 Like

did we watch the same video ?

ok then make one and then download the addon n compare them for us then and give us back your findings .

It wasn’t intended even lol did you even read into it or just the title?

Blizzard hasn’t “broke” an addon in years. Why do you think there is so many?

I like how they asked for evidence of a countdown…

I provided evidence of how countdowns are done, but it’s only a macro, so it isn’t evidence of a countdown.

It’s like they have a specific image of what is being done and anything which doesn’t fit that image is a lie.

I asked for evidence of them doing it. Not evidence of a macro you simply claim they use. Wish you would stop fibbing.

They’re the macros that I use to do countdowns.

I can’t share the countdowns others are doing without getting their permission.

That’s why most players cover their chat windows.

In fact, I had to change all sorts of things to be able to show you a countdown at all.

Mhm whatever you need to say man.

That’s not why at all… They do it in case people say those gamer words. But idk why he would be doing it he has like 3 viewers. But like normal nothing but excuses and no real evidence.

Mhm sure bud.

I had to go through all my macros and change which communities they communicate with, to the tester community that I use to test anything new in.

Just so you could ignore it, because it doesn’t fit the image you have.

they have it doesnt always mean that they have to kill the addon , changing how an addon reads or does something that blizz decides, that they do not like then they will find a way to break it and the author will have to find a work around or a way to update n fix it to be acceptable coding so the addon will work .

1 Like

Cool story. Why would I believe you? You went on a wild rant calling me a liar, so I have no real reason to believe anything you say.

he linked the actual addon it says word for word what it does with pictures …