BG Blitz games are RIGGED

That’s the whole point of breaking an addon… so it doesn’t work anymore. Addons are terrible for this game. But I don’t care about all that. Sync abusers are well known and now they could or could not be in a rated mode. If they do it elsewhere, why wouldn’t they do it in a mode that gives them good rewards?

You are a liar…

Just to spend the next half hour replying to me.

Guy it’s literally you, Holycow, and Thadreu talking to themselves on their alts. That’s it.

Nah I’d still insult you irl.

As, did I? Clearly you still haven’t read it. Or even looked at it yourself. Hirav is not to be trusted. Just look at his post history.

Nope lol you just made stuff up and claimed I said things I didn’t.

Care to provide any proof of this? Bet not lol you never can provide proof of anything you say.

Prob because you have never experienced the consequences of your actions lol but that’s normal for immature keyboard warriors.

You didn’t say this:

??

1 Like

[https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/battleground-commander](https://ADDON)

it shows you how it works in the first picture

You really think one picture shows how it all works?.. smh why am I even wasting my time lol you can never convince the willful ignorant of anything they don’t want to believe.

it shows you how it works per picture in every picture . why dont you leave the author a comment then and have them give u video proof ?

People can’t change there mind? Wild lol I forget this is your forums HAHAH but you know that’s not what I am talking about. You want to forget your crazy rant claiming I said pugs should quit epics and I was a hypocrit for playing them, even though that’s not what I said. I said the only way blizzard will notice is if pugs just stop playing. But of course like normal you are dodging facts and truth.

Simply read it… it spells it out…

i think id rather believe him at this point lol i mean he even linked the addon

Well like I said before.

Oh, do you mean that time you tried to convince us that you aren’t Thaedreu?

1 Like

Oh I already admitted to that I though it was funny to watch the trolls rage lol but no. Good try though.

It’s weird that you have these all saved though. Proves how obsessed you are with me. But that’s no surprise. You hate that I keep exposing you. It sucks there so many like you though. It’s honesty what’s destroying this game.

To being a liar?

Then me calling you a liar is correct.

1 Like

Aww here we go with the taking things out of context HAHA the classic Hirav BS. You haven’t changed at all. Still the same sad little man.

where did he lie tho ?

I don’t have them saved, it’s called search.

You know? The little magnifying glass in the corner?

He went on a wild rant calling me a hypocrite and a liar because I said the only way blizzard will take notice of epics is if everyone quits.