BG Blitz games are RIGGED

idk when i can get in blitz it seems to be fun for me .

then they are also in their placement games hence why you see the same ppl over n over . Prob the only teams qing up at that hr at that mmr .

https ://imgur.com/a/VWS9tl8

Here you go.

at what mmr are these people experiencing these premades , i havnt run into one the whole time i was q on my priest .

You should install Battleground Commander and see what it does before believing them though, because it doesnā€™t do what they say it does.

1 Like

No idea Darth. But below that post Smullik says" ā€œThis is how we do it.ā€ So maybe it is being done. I thought the description was simple and probably more or less reliable. So it seems possible.

Good point Hirav. I am not familiar with that addon. So if it does not do what they say it does, thenā€¦/shrug maybe itā€™s not happening. /whoKnows

1 Like

Heā€™s BSing you. Itā€™s what they use to do epics and heā€™s one of the people doing it.

you do realize that tich , like illidan and Sargeras are very popular pvp realms so you will see many ppl from the same realm a lot it doesnt always mean its a premade tbh .
esp since only a healer n 1 dps can q . I notice the other 2 are pure dps classes unless you have multiple games vs the same ppl in every screenshot . I hardly doubt it was a premade.

Yep I knew that would be the excuse. 2 are dps and 2 are healers. I have played thousands of bgā€™s in my lifetime and no you never see that many tichon unless they are together that BS is getting old.

Yes, it is used in epics, itā€™s for managing the group that youā€™re leader of.

I like it for RBGs with auto accept role, the raid leader can queue without having to wait for me to select that Iā€™m a healer.

It doesnā€™t really do anything for Blitz though.

i do not think he would lie about a addon and what it does .

Especially after linking directly to it, where you can install it and read about it.

1 Like

Why? he lies all the time. Heā€™s very unhinged and likes to go on crazy rants. Itā€™s a big reason I put him on ignore. I wouldnā€™t trust a single word he says.

i see it quite often in randoms , epics , brawls . They are just popular servers . Pretty sure 99% of the time its all random pugs . Unless your being gy farmed i doubt its a premade .

look i know i dont always agree with him on stuff but i dont think he would lie and link the addon itself so you could read what it does . So you calling the add on author a liar too ? i dont think addon makers are allowed to lie about what their addons do so .

Even if itā€™s not strictly against the rules, all the code is in plain English and there are enough programmers who can scour an addon to see if itā€™s doing anything strange, the addon maker would be called out for it.

1 Like

That doesnā€™t even make sense. I never see that many tichon.

This adds a bunch of tools that will help group leaders get the info they need to queue or cancel whenever needed.

You can enable automatic role selection for battlegrounds to reduce a manual step that delays entry.

The group leader has the ability to automatically do a ready check when a queue entry is cancelled and if not all group members declined within a certain time limit.

To help coordinate which group leaders gets an entry, and when this occurred, you can configure to see the server time inside the queue button. This format can be configured as either 12 or 24 hours, and can be configured to never show, show solo, and as group leader

I mean really??? did you even read it? I highly doubt this is the only one as well. Because i have watched them do it and they donā€™t even do a countdown like they claim.

It only works for your group, it doesnā€™t interact with any other group.

How would you know?

Everyone has an image over their chat windows, like all streamers do.

You already made this excuse. Still waiting for your proof that they use a countdown.

I gave it to you ages ago:

1 Like

yeah i think if it was that serious we would have seen an article about it via wowhead by now tbh .