BG Blitz games are RIGGED

So, you just want more proof even with the proof you have… wild lol

There has been zero proof shown yet.
No screenshots of known premade communities admitting it.
No videos. No screenshots of matches showing 6+ of one team from the same server or guild (though even that wouldn’t be proof as that can happen randomly all the time).
And I haven’t seen it happen myself in-game.

And yeah, I know what fighting an organized premade is like as a pug. So far I haven’t experienced that even in the lopsided matches.

They won’t admit it now lol

That doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

I sure have multiple times. It’s extremely easy to tell the difference. I have also noticed epics haven’t been as bad and that’s just more proof they are doing it elsewhere because those people have no lives. Why is it so hard to believe? Why are you so dead set on not believing it? Why would you not want blizzard to make sure it doesn’t happen? If it’s not happening then awesome, but if it is then it’s a HUGE problem that needs to be fixed ASAP.

It’s not happening.

I can spam queue at the same time as others and either get them on my team or against me.

nobody is doing this.
Sure if people get each other they might discord it up, but nobody is trying to sync queue get each other when the randomization is based off of equally out MMR, which is a number nobody can see or directly control.

ur just hard coping.

1 Like

Yet another one. HAHA
In another one with a very blatant sync group… but sure guys… it’s totally not happening…

have u played more than 20 placement games?
or are u just whining to whine?

This is always such a wierd thing to say. “Are you whining about wanting the game to be better” go back to reddit.

That’s not how the burden of proof works.
We cannot prove a negative. It would be literally impossible to prove that premades aren’t happening in blitz. Instead, show evidence that it IS happening. Anecdotes or “I saw it on Discord” are not very good evidence.

And I have not, and neither have many others.

I don’t think anyone would disagree with this. Of course nobody wants premades to be a thing in the solo queue battleground mode. The key word there is “if”. IF it’s happening. IF it’s a problem. IF.
So far, there’s no hard evidence that it is happening, and in my personal experience I have not seen it yet myself. All we have are some people on the forums saying it happens because they’ve experienced it, but what they’ve experienced hasn’t been anything out of the norm for a team of random players who communicate.

Like for example, someone (maybe you) mentioned that they were perfectly chain CCed by multiple players for 20 seconds. As a feral druid, I can chain CC someone for nearly 20 seconds by myself. And it’s easy enough for me to follow up on someone else’s CC with a perfectly timed CC on my own. No voice chat needed. All I need was nameplates to show their CC and to use my own when it ends.

Again, I am staunchly anti-premade.

1 Like

There is proof. You just don’t like it.

According to you. Even though there are a bunch of people talking about it.

You are right now by trying to claim it can’t happen.

Then stop trying to pretend people won’t do whatever they can to get an unfair advantage… because they will and they don’t care about the game.

Well, I’ve tried. At this point I’ve said my piece.
If someone posts some evidence that this is actually happening then I hope Blizzard does something to fix it. Until then I will continue to enjoy my time in blitz and War Within and not worry about it.

What more evidence could you possible want? People said they did it. People have said it’s happening. I just had two matches back-to-back with very obvious sync groups. I wish i could post the screenshot, but I can’t. Why would we make this up?

Why not?

1 Like

or maybe they are at the correct mmr and like you are hardstuck at that mmr that you are at ?

people say alot of stuff on forums doesnt mean its true . They could be trolling for all we know . Until there is screenshots of these “premades” , its hearsay for now .
you would think by now the “outraged” ppl would have a whole imgur gallery album filled with proof .

Hardstuck lol not even done with my placement games and have had a much higher rating before. So tired of this “your just bad” childish BS.

Whatever. Stay ignorant if you want. But me and lots of others want this game to be fair and fun for everyone. So, we will continue to keep talking about it.

more like you have no proof thats why you cant . Dont tell me u can use lightscreen or prnt screen and upload it into imgur and link it here like we all do .

come on now .

Take the childish BS to reddit please.

Never even used Imgur. But I will give it a try. I’m sure there will be nothing but excuses though.

No one said you were bad im just giving u a reason for why you see the same ppl constantly every game . Not sorry it doesnt fit your narrative .

it isnt rocket science tbh

I didn’t buy the Q stuff, but Smullik says this is how it’s done. Seems easy, believable and practical. I’d bet some are seeing some premades if this is true:

At first I was figuring peeps just getting RNG and loses. But maybe some are also seeing this. Not all, certainly, but some.

Edit: Note, Blizz seems kinda okay with people hitting Q at the same time if random/epic bgs are any indication (and 20 years of it happening and some Blues etc). So this is prolly not ‘exploit’. At least not yet.

Never said it was. I accidently closed my snapping tool and it didn’t save the copy I made.

Wanting a fun and fair game is a narrative? WILD

Like I said. I am in my placement games.

i cant even get into one game on my hunter lol what are these dps qs lol sitting 30+ min