BG Blitz games are RIGGED

i played 4 games and im 3-4 . Not once did i see a premade at all . so im not sure where u guys are seeing these?

Despite all the numerous posts about Queue Syncing in Epic BGs complaining about syncers, yes its not an issue.

In Blitz it can be done, I have no seen it myself, I have seen duo squads wreck teams and I’ve afk’d games and won and sweated and lost multiple in a row.

There you go again insulting people but I dont mind I know it’s something you will only ever have the courage to say over the internet :rofl:

1 Like

Ok? They were openly doing it before it was rated why would they stop now?

Lol the irony. Do you normally believe everything you see on the internet or is this exclusive to WoW?

What? That doesn’t even make sense. I have seen it in game as well. What irony is there? Do you even know what irony means? Because it does not apply here whatsoever.

How are they doing it? There are no factions. The more players that sync the higher the chance they will face eachother.

1 Like

What does factions have to do with anything? They queue sync the same way they do epics. Sure, it’s harder to get in together but if they go against each other then can just trade.

Thats dumb. They would have a higher win rate solo because they are almost assuredly going to be against each other. And if only one person is taking the loss every time in the trade their mmr will be too far apart and no more syncing at all. Its not possible to premade in any way successfully.

1 Like

They have a pretty even chance of being on the same team logically.

It’s really not. If it wasn’t win trading wouldn’t exist.

The only time its an equal chance is if its just 2 players. Each time you add a player it gets more and more difficult. Even 3 players is rarely going to work if at all. And if it’s only 2 players just duo queue, LMAO.

1 Like

Lol sure you have. You’ve seen it where it has an impact or you guessed etc, and have no proof?

Ironic, you are telling other people to use logic but apply 0 to your argument.

It makes perfect sense try learning to read and quit contradicting yourself.

The internet must be a wild plece for you lol

The people that come and just scream “nuh uh” really make me laugh. People straight up said they did it and did it extremely easy. Why would that magically change when the mode hasn’t changed at all?

You are completely ignoring the mathematical probability of more than 2 players getting on the same team. It’s not happening. You aren’t facing premades. You’re getting dominated by randoms.

Premades completely rely on factions. There is no point trying to do it when it will only work 1 in 15 games.

3 Likes

Thats what you are doing.

See how this is ironic? Apparently you can’t comprehend simple words king double down.

I find it hilarious you keep contradicting yourself. That tells me a lot about you already. I certainly don’t trust people who can’t even keep track of their own posts.

If you have proof, besides something you made up, feel free to post it. Im sure everyone would love to put it on blast once its provided.

1 Like

It’s not that crazy
 It’s weird that even though people said they did it and did it very easily
 you still deny it. Whatever I honestly don’t care what you think. It’s most likely you are someone doing it and you are simply trying to gaslight me.
Hidden profile, no check pvp, no surprise there lol

im aware of qsyncers in epics but i have not come across any of these so called premaders in blitz if at all .

You may have not notice. But they said they could do it. No reason they would stop now. Just using logic.

Look im pretty anti q sync but even this is a far stretch . People say a lot of things on forums but it doesnt mean it actually happens . If you can provide screenshots of these said premades that are doing it as proof then maybe people would take you seriously .

Why? What exactly is so far stretched about it? I am in one right now and it’s very clearly a queue sync group. It’s not hard to notice when you have been playing for a long time.

No, they wouldn’t lol they admitted to doing it and people still say “nuh uh”. I’m not going to waste my time leading them to water if they won’t drink.

There was a post started earlier where someone said this:

So this is someone saying, that they had someone else show them, where some other people said it on Discord.
Kind of a “my roommate’s friend’s dogwalker’s teacher’s cousin’s boyfriend’s mom’s friend said it” moment.
And of course now multiple people have spread this same rumor after reading it in that thread I quoted.

1 Like