BG Blitz games are RIGGED

The point isn’t to get 8 players on the same team, the point is getting ENOUGH players on the same team. A 4 person premade is almost insurmountable in Blitz.

It must have been a premade that was perfectly split that crashed the servers.

Two unstoppable 4 person premades faced each other and everything blew up.

But please I’m enjoying the tinfoil hat nonsense.

“Noooo you don’t understand, the same people who figured out queue syncing in every other PVP game mode except arenas is totally not doing it in blitz because they just wouldn’t, ok!?”

IT’s like a cult, if we belive hard enough it must be true.

Show us some evidence

Or better show blizz if you really think it’s happening and want to do something more than spread misinformation.

No. There are no factions. The chance is extremely low.

2 Likes

Game is trash now, just going thru a few games. so obvious , so easy to fix

1 Like

people have been doing this in all forms of queue popping since queueing was a thing, is it that hard to imagine a group or groups are doing it now?

you really think theyre going to fix anything?.. sorry, but the ones that were competent have left and been replaced by some flamboyant staff replacements, basically the D team replaced by F

No need fix what is not broken.

if you think the games balanced then youre part of the problem

Are we talking about class balance? Did I get transported to a different thread?

any attention at this point would be appreciated but not expected, from queue exploits to class design and stale maps.

1 Like

Completely ironic coming from you there bud

1 Like

The hilarious thing being you and Thaedreu live in an alternate reality where Dunning-Kruger is the norm. How’s that anti-premade crusade coming along?

1 Like

I’m as anti premade as they come, but I am not going to engage in conspiracy thinking to try to make it a problem where it is not a problem.

5 Likes

The fact that you jump into every thread to defend the life out of premades and insult other forum posters says a lot more about you.

I know a keyboard warrior when I see one, you definitely the type.

2 Likes

some people are so far gone that they cant see the forest from the trees

is it really that bad ? i havnt tried it yet

Prob not a good idea to use idea’s you don’t understand. If you think we are bad for wanting a fun fair game for everyone you are part of the problem that needs to be fixed.

1 Like

Again, I defend them because it isn’t an issue. You and the other geniuses that dream up strawmen to blame your lack of ability need to stop projecting.

1 Like