BG Blitz games are RIGGED

Whatever excuse you need bud.

You are a hypocrite and a liar.

You even admitted to being a liar, here, in this thread.

3 Likes

why do you take everything so personal ?

so you haven’t played 20 games?
Im just trying to grasp what your opinion is based off of, unless you have imperical data and work at Blizzard, then of course, go off.

2 Likes

this is what ive been wondering as well .

so what mmr are you at that you keep seeing all these premades so that way ik how far i have to grind to see it myself .

They were still in placement games an hour ago…

1 Like

Doubt it :wink: thats what they all say. Never do

That old Mike Tyson saying rings true, even today :wink:

I don’t change chars ever, Idc what toon im posting on. I dont create threads but random pvp players do… go figure

This post is still going on?

I’ve had a couple blitz matches with like 5 people from Emerald Dream. Doesn’t mean it was a premade. I certainly wasn’t grouped or coordinating with anyone.

Actually had 2 games in a row where the same warrior from Emerald Dream ended up on my team and we went around capping bases together.
People who didn’t know any better might have thought this feral druid and warrior both from Emerald Dream and both going around together were somehow cheesing the system to sync the queue, when in reality it was pure chance that we ended up in the same game and on the same team several matches in a row.
However I did not see him in my third game, so that was the end of our accidental “premade” I suppose.

And yeah we won both matches, in no small part to our efforts to annoy the enemy team enough that they would send 3-4 people to try to stop us, letting the rest of our team win the other objectives.

I get bored in between games once the chores and life admin done.

Plus I love to challenge players like Akatsuki that he wouldn’t say half the stuff he says irl to people.

I get where your coming from with the RNG Anecdotal though.

Same way RBG and Arena boosters get away with it.

Lol this character is literally a booster account, 68% win rate, 1608 CR. No other characters, last achieve is 2009 and character was banned. LOL at this trash game