BG Ban wave. Blizzard needs to address this

Then yes I agree with majority of your points in how the BG should not be played. It’s just worrying that for leveling players mainly that they can have a very hard time proving to the system via the in game statistics they are “participating” while getting hammered by the bitter players with reports.

I had my banned overturned and as I’ve stated many times this is my word and I can’t really prove it but I was active in all of my battlegrounds. I literally don’t queue and do bio breaks between etc. to not risk being far behind the team when the gate opens and running into a wave of the opposing faction and so on.

Pretty scary to me that this is a risk when it shouldn’t be for people actually playing the game and agree those who are blatantly abusing afks should receive incremental punishments.

1 Like

29 more days to go

Yeah I am hoping it gets some traction. I want answers especially with AV weekend coming up. I was unbanned but honestly I am scared to queue up for AV again until I know what the rules are. I can’t risk going through this process again.

10 Likes

if I get unbanned I’m not playing a BG until level 80, and even at that point I’ll just arena instead

1 Like

ban the network engineers

I’d like to thank Blizzard for taking their sweet time getting through all the ban rollbacks and now impacting our guild raiding schedule and rosters…

1 Like

You had that many guildies that were afking in BGs?

people who weren’t afking got banned too, that’s why they are reversing them slowly case by case.

You’re so pathetic trying to flame people

4 Likes

Not really, but one was a main tank. And he wasn’t afk’ing, just hasn’t gotten a response to his appeal yet.

How am I flaming? I asked a question and he responded respectfully. I think you need to calm down a bit.

I’m still banned and cant even post using my main any more LMAO! When will this suffering end.

1 Like

I was running AVs with my friends and one of them got banned. Funny thing is there was always at least 2 of us in the room with Van, and we didn’t do it every game.
Then you have the people that are in that unmarked mine on the west side of the map…

Also I’ve found that if you don’t get to Van first, it is very difficult to run past everyone to get to him.

The fact is, if this was an issue, a warning should have been given because I see it as a legitimate strategy. Where I’m pretty sure that most of these people if they got some mail from blizzard warning against this, most would have stopped.

As for the tower defense (another thing we were often doing), that makes even less sense to ban for. I honestly don’t want the AV where all you had to do was rush to the end boss and try to kill him first without worrying about towers or anything.

1 Like

He told you that he wasn’t afking. Just like someone who bought gold, will tell their friends that they definitely didn’t bought gold.

We gonna get banned for spinning the flags in AB if no one attacks the base every 2 minutes??

C’mon breh…

1 Like

Rabid. Instant presumption of guilt, cannot have a conversation with this mentality.

1 Like

Yeah. In AV its probably better to just go kill harpies. People will report you and you will get investaged but the shadow damage bot will say you do big dam so you are in the clear.

Where are you seeing this? Only 7 days for EU?

Yes but the part you’re missing is that gold buyers get a 3day to 2week ban. AV "AFK"ers are being banned for 30 FULL days plus some hours as a tip.

Do you in good faith think that AV AFKERS even if they are 100% afk all game deserve WORSE treatment as people who are undermining the integrity of the game?

It’s not like the gear they’re buying with honor is going to be crazy powerful in 3 weeks. The ban is longer than the gear is relevant I mean cmon man have some sympathy!

Stop feeding the troll

I’m curious as to why US players received a 30 day ban but euro/oce players only received a 7 day ban according this thread People reporting account bans for afk reports in bgs