BG Ban wave. Blizzard needs to address this

Your guild name speaks for itself, your legit a clown that prob mad your getting exposed for afking in bgs for honor, 90% of the arena population afks in bgs.

I barely arena.

If we are going by guildnames you are probably guildless because nobody likes you, or wants to deal with your ignorance.

I was not exposed, I was vindicated and unbanned.

1 Like

Glad you got unbanned i’m waiting to hear back still…

Some people just wanna see the world burn and gaslight everyone they see in these forums. They live to be the judicator for Blizz and can never do any wrong. Just ignore them and continue posting helpful things or changes that can actually be taken into feedback by the orange and blue posters that continue to read.

1 Like

Thank you for the sensible chuckle. But no, I am not a rabid dog, just very tired of seeing selfish people rush from start of an AV, right into the harpie cave, because it’s most efficient for THEM. Just like I’m sick of people buying gold, because they ‘know’ that at worst, they’ll get the bought gold wiped, but not that giant pile of mats/GDKP gear they bought with it before the slow ban wave caught up to them.

I want judge dredd style GMs, and show trials for people like that.

I 100% believe Blizzard can mess this up.

But after this wave and after countless AVs the same day.

We have next to zero AFKers! So a good majority of the right people did indeed get banned.

Just caught up after my lunch hour and after reading your takes on the matter do you mind if I ask what your opinion is on how AVs should be played ideally, Demon?

1 Like

Way easier to state what I feel isn’t participating vs how it should be played.

Sitting in Van/Dreks room for 80%-100 of the game waiting for the enemy team to finally get to you is not participating.

Sitting in the farthest back towers you own just to wait for the enemy is just the same and not participating.

Sitting at a tower after it burned down is not participating.

Doing 0-0 damage multiple games. Because there’s no way you didn’t hit an NPC on top of a tower you took 10+ games. Or it was never once back capped etc.

We agree, now about the people that were banned that never touched the caves and were never AFK. I am tired of everyone rushing Vann but I see people that guarded objectives with me banned, seems to not mesh. I hate mob rule which is what this ban wave was.

I should be able to AFK in this game if I want to. I pay $15 just like the rest of you and Blizzard should not police how I play the game and the way I enjoy it. It would be like me thinking PvE players should be banned for not playing the way I do. Players can report inactivity and you will be booted. This should have never led to ban bad move on blizzards part. BGs aren’t even endgame content its like questing out in the open world. WHICH YOU CAN AFK IN. Just add RDF and be done with it so people can play the game the way we ALL want to play IT!!!

So I agree with your 1st and 3rd points.

Why is waiting in a capping tower not participating? I have yet to hear someone’s full opinion on this as it’s needed for your team to win majority of the time. Just because someone didn’t back cap doesn’t mean they won’t the next game etc. and stealth classes exist. My half brutal geared Rogue shreds already and if there were 2-3 of us and only a couple defenders they would never be able to defend.

Also for those leveling in BGs which was the original purpose of adding XP gains to begin with if I was level 61-65 many spells/attacks would be resisted, dodged, miss etc. with scaled down damage so even if they try to attack the bowmen they could walk away with numerous games of damage in the hundreds.

I just see a lot of complaints when people defend and a lot when people aren’t defending and back caps happen. AV should just be marked as a “for fun” BG if these takes come from the same parties.

EDIT: I may have misread your second point. If you mean sitting in your own teams base back towers then I agree that isn’t participating.

i actually afked out of 2 AVs cuz i went AFK mid av to help family in real life, i accepted my deserter debuff apart of the game perfectly fine, 30 day ban out of blue for capturing flags in a capture the flag battleground thats alittle much

1 Like

Glad some of you are getting unbanned.

Can only hope false/malicious reporters receive a punishment, probably won’t but I can dream.

Abusing reports should result in account closures.

2 Likes

Yeah, one can hope, but there are so many variables as to why someone might report so it would be very difficult to pin down someone doing it maliciously, unfortunately.

Not a capping a tower. One you already own next to Van / Drek.

You are waiting 3-4 minutes for anyone to even make it to you. You could easily go defend the front towers and back cap if needed. Die twice and still make it back in time to defend it if thats what you wanted to do.

Even when they make it to those towers its not a 1v1 99% of the time and 20 people are taking that GY.

Edit: saw your edit late <3

1 Like

Agreed Blizzard needs to get off their high horse and add RDF. EVERYONE wants it!

I love how no one has replied on your thread yet.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m honestly very disappointed in that… I was really hoping to see some replies to that. It’s very well put together imo.

1 Like

Because only CC can reply. And there are only like 3 active members.

They need to add more.