BFD impossible to get into as a hunter?

My group legit has a shadow priest, I don’t want to hear you trying to say people won’t bring you for low dps.

See? This is why ret paladins must be nerfed.

probably stop playing spriest ( i assumed this post has to be a grieving spriest player complaining about hunter )

Maybe this isn’t a “We don’t want a hunter” problem.

Maybe it’s a “We have one hunter already and he doesn’t want competition for the bow”

Well my guild raids at 4am EST. Lol we’re full right now unfortunately because we are all retail players who play SoD as a side project. We do rotate people in and out of lockouts. Honestly theres communities that play past midnight you just gotta find them.

Here’s your answer. Hunter is the most popular class. They want BFD geared hunters cause the group already has hunters in it who want the gear and they dont wanna fight over it.

We had an opening for a DPS spot earlier in our alt run, when we posted about the opening we were hit with hunters right away. It’s just that there are a lot of hunters.

1 Like

Our guild run had two hunters tonight, they were awesome, made things smooth and easy.

Yes it does lol

No they aren’t LOL.

They are 3rd. Rogues and warriors are stronger.

Yes, they are.

Figure out how to operate warcraft logs and come back lil bro.

1 Like

Translation: nobody likes me and I can’t wait for mom to make the other kids play with me

No it doesnt.

Literally no one can stop you from making a group or stop you from zoning into anything.

Groups usually want 1 feral DPS, because Wild Strikes enhances Rogue / Warrior DPS. You don’t bring multiple Feral Druids, typically. They’re essentially a totem.

Hunters are S tier DPS in BFD, especially in pugs. You should have no issues finding a group. Just tell people you’re 7/7 exp (even if it’s not true) and you’ll be fine.

Whisper them, “7/7 exp geared Hunter”. Boom.

Because hunters roll need on everything and people dont want to lose out on an item to a greedy player who’s pet does all his dps for him.

You sound like a really bitter Rogue.

Shaman tanks are the ones who roll on everything. Hell they even take +spell power cloth armor. Literally just a vacuum spec.

Your best bet if you want to raid, is either to join a group where you can sign up and be a consistent part of a group, or start your own groups, though if your doing this, running dungeons and building out a good friends list will help, you will also need to really know the fights so you can explain them. If you really want to complete raids though a consistent well formed group will always be better then adding random pugs each week.

While pugging is an option, you’re will potentially be up against the fact that even with really a good dps class, there are some class needs and some which are more desired. A 10 man raid puts some restrictions oh how many of some classes are viable if people want to actually finish the raid. As example, most BFD raids will want at a priest (healing), a 2nd healer (any), a hunter (lion), a druid (wind strikes), 2 tanks (any), 2 melee DPS (any), and 2 ranged dps (any).

So as a hunter, you’re at a disadvantage if the group already has 1-2 hunters, as a raid could choose a caster(s), and even while they have lower dps, both mages and locks bring more utility to the raid then another hunter, as well as spread out the gear drops a bit, so not everyone is for example rolling on leather.

Clearly you see the issue as black and white. There’s more to it than “make your own group.”

gatekeeping doesnt exist its stupid to even think its a thing.

The game is available to you, just because you arent invited into every group you apply to means nothing.

Funny that all the people who are being “gated” are also all hiding.

OP, people hate hunters because they roll on everything, they suck at the game in general, and they are annoying people to play with.

Out of all classes I’ve had the most issues with hunter players. I’m literally never going to join another group run by a hunter because every one I’ve been in has been a circus.

Hunter is the EZ mode class of the month so every bad player is rolling a hunter.

There are too many of you and no one wants your issues.

Im on wild growth and I have no issues at all finding pugs. I even see grps specifically looking for hunters no gear checks they just ask that you bring consumables. I see them at all hours even in the early AM no reason to not find a grp.