BfA is really going to be know as worse than WoD

“I’m happy therefore there’s nothing wrong”

Isn’t really a good argument.

7 Likes

Very common on these forums, unfortunately. I think it’s just a defense mechanism because they’d rather say this instead of “the game is perfect and I don’t want it changed”

But then they eventually find something they don’t like about the game so they’ll join in on the complaints at that point. Never fails!

2 Likes

Of course, because agreeing with gender hate cults makes you a better person.

Wait what did i miss?

There is no proper response because the amount of proper criticism is extremely low.

It’s not that everything’s perfect, it’s that the severity and amount of problems is extremely, extremely embellished.

“I am not happy, therefor WoD is better than BFA”

Isn’t really a good argument either. And that is what most WoD > BFA comparisons come down to.

People ignoring large chunks of what made WoD bad…just so they can say that BFA is worse because they aren’t happy.

I mean…look at the OP.

They are complaining about BFA having things removed/cut. When that literally happened in WoD on a much larger scale. But apparently WoD still better than BFA.

while i can agree with you that bfa is not a good expansion to state its worse than wod is well just well wrong and let me go ahead and point out some claims you make that are just well wrong

This is kinda true but at the same time less than what legion was in the case of random procs and gear affecting your performance. Legendaries, wf/titf, nether light cruciple, artifact weapon and tier. Each char had 6 points of rng affecting progression and performance.

Yeah this been a thing every expansion since bc to think its because you unsubed is well you think too much of yourself really

1 Like

But that’s not my argument. I’ve gone into detail plenty of times as to why I prefer WoD over BFA. But I’m also completely aware that the expansion is still trash. I’m not ignoring that. I’m stating that with my playstyle, the realm I played on and what I did, WoD was the superior expansion to me.

To me, BFA has tons of content while WoD barely had any. But the problem with it is I hated pretty much everything that I was doing. The major saving grace for me in Legion after the pretty much destroyed the PvP scene was the Raiding. Which is a damn shame because I think BFA raids are pretty amazing. But it doesn’t matter if the gameplay to me stinks.

To me, you can throw all of the content you want my way but if it’s not quality, then I’m going to lose interest quickly.

2 Likes

Maybe you should un-hide your profile so people can see what you have done?

People here still acting on impulse and calling WoD better than BFA?

That’s rich. Come back in 5 years when the vast majority disagrees with that statement. It’s cool to hate BFA right now.

While class balance, gameplay, and loot mechanic are all valid talking points, in the end it all comes down to content.

And quite simply, WoD had the least amount of content. At the end of the day, not having anything to do is the worst. For this reason alone, no, BfA is not, and will not be the worst expansion. WoD still holds that crown.

That being said I think it’s arguable that BfA is the second worst. It did however have one of the best raids (Dazar’alor) so there’s that. Also the legacy content carried on from Legion such as Mythic+ really helps in its favor, as it’s one of the best thing to happen to dungeon content ever and continues to be.

WoD didn’t remove tier armor, legendaries and artifact weapons to replace them with azerite garbage, essences, and now corruption systems. That is three hard failures in a row, and WoW has gotten worse with each of them. WoD features don’t amount to crap yet somehow islands, allied races, and warfronts seem even less meaningful. WoD was pretty bad, BfA is a dumpster fire. Not sure it’s worth the time trying to figure out which is worse but ppl need to stop talking about an ‘A team’ and a ‘B team’, and start being real about the ‘F team’ that dropped these expansions on us.

3 Likes

It’s ok everyone. I’m here now.

I liked my garrison, I liked my pvp server, I like how it rained gold, I liked gear scaling for combat so pvers could not put 0 effort into pvp and dominate, I liked the vendors that are gone now, think I liked WoD more because what they have taken away since then.

3 Likes

Posting in a Ralph thread.

Expect more of these in the future folks. All this guy does is whine, and yet despite his constant whinging about how bad the game is. Note that he’s pre-purchased Shadowlands, so clearly he doesn’t hate the game enough to stop playing it.

1 Like

I will still be here, and this isn’t even an original post. It’s like a / roast me reddit post wanting attention. If you’re going to quit playing a game, who cares. This game will keep chugging along without you. If you have friends in the game they may or may not miss you playing with them.
But then again people come and people go there are more than enough people to play with.

You can tell they had more time to develop Legion than maybe any other expansion to date. They essentially stopped working on WoD not too long into it and left a skeleton crew on. I don’t know if that’s really true, but it feels like they had much more people dedicated to developing Legion.

There were also so many sweeping changes done for Legion. Total class over hauls, spec over hauls, individual class quests and in some cases, different for each spec.

A LOT of love, time and effort went into Legion and it showed. It had its share of complaints too. I remember people flooding the forum when patch 7.2 hit and the Broken Shore was the main hub area for outdoors. I liked it, but it’s probably one of my least favorite patches.

As far as Battle for Azeroth being worse than WoD? No, not even close. WoD feels like a gutted husk of an expansion. Go to Shadowmoon Valley and look at all of the wasted potential. They made a huge nice looking city and it had no vendors, no quests, no reason to care about it other than a scenario.

WoD is awful in every sense of the word.

Yep, a game can be fun even without a steady stream of content is classes and therefore pvp is fun.

BfA lacks all of them

Biggest reason players left is because Class Design started to suck. If it sucks it does not matter how awesome other systems are. After Wrath-Cata-MoP Classes started to feel bad one by one. Subjective ofc but ALL people I ever knew who quit this game was due to the changes in their Class or spec.

1 Like

They’re consoooooooming!