BfA is really going to be know as worse than WoD

Except by comparing BFA to what has for a while now been considered to be the worst expac, OP is providing an example as to how he feels about the current state of the game. People dislike WoD plenty, and most of us dislike BFA even more. It’s one of the easiest ways to provide context to someone as to how you feel about a topic.

3 Likes

You do realise saying ‘‘your attitude is wrong’’ is just the biggest ad hominem in the world and only serves to justify not responding to the criticism right?

1 Like

How about letting people have their opinions and keeping yours to yourself?

3 Likes

What a pity you’re the sole authority on whether someone is spamming or not.

2 Likes

At least I don’t play a game I hate. For years. And complain about it. For years.

Who said anything about hating the game? I don’t. I’m bored, and don’t like a lot of things in it, but I also get to play Classic which I do enjoy.

Kudos to people that have problems with it but continue to support it. They’re optimistic, and not crabby like you.

1 Like

Here’s the thing. Raiding in WoD wasn’t fun for me, the dungeons werent fun, and the ring quest? Ultra not fun.

I’ve raised in BfA and had fun, they’re cool raids. The dungeons if you get into them and actually run them are great. Waycrest Manor is so cool.

The zones, beautiful and so well done. If you haven’t played through Kul’Tiras simply because you hate alliance you’re doing yourself a disservice, they’re amazing.

And I PvP more. War mode has been fun, I enjoy the brawls, korraks hello? And bgs in general have been fun.

1 Like

Here we go again with the ‘‘hate’’ and ‘‘complain’’. We ‘‘Love’’ the game and ‘‘criticize’’ it when we hate playing it for it’s current state.

2 Likes

Oh it’s pretty obvious. Maybe not you specifically, but the forum attitude in general.

Bull.

Alright well, you’re at war with some non existent enemy and write off anyone for your own personal biases, cool attitude, you’re worthless to talk to.

2 Likes

People are quite vocal when they’re unhappy.

Hence the issue. If I decide I don’t like something does that mean I can make as many threads as I want about it?

You think that’s the norm?

You aren’t challenging the criticism, you are basically saying “don’t like it, go elsewhere” because you don’t want to see the criticism.

In other words, you are basically taking the lazy route instead of “challenging” the criticism as you say.

1 Like

I see absolutely nothing wrong with having some items only obtainable during certain periods. Is it punishment for you or a reward for the people actually playing the content?

Seems more like a reward for people playing the content to me. Like mage tower.

When your criticism lasts for years, that’s the only response.
The newest criticism isn’t something new, it’s just the newest thing people have to whine about.

Because they are also removing reward that look good that people might want but if they want, they have to

1. Stay subbed during a trash patch
  2. Do trash content before it is removed
2 Likes

Good thing I play the game then! And love it. And spend a lot of money on it. I have a $1.5k, 3 foot tall statue of Grom Hellscream in my living room.

I don’t want it to be like BC or Wrath. I want it to be like Legion, which slapped and was only an expansion ago.

Also I do have that right, because I play and love the game.

2 Likes

You have 651 posts compared to the people you replying with.

You nolife the forum way more than them.

4 Likes

Not really. If you don’t have a proper response to the criticism you are just going after the poster instead of the argument, which is highly frowned upon in Internet debate. And this is basically what you are doing with “take your negativity elsewhere” so yeah…

Oh boy, whenever someone tries to lump “people” into a category on the forums I just laugh at how ridiculous that is, considering every person here has a differing set of opinions.

I’d also like to point out that you seemingly have zero empathy. God forbid someone have a negative thought about something… I mean, really, you must go through life without ever questioning anything or thinking something could be improved.

SARCASM BTW

3 Likes