BFA is a Bad Expansion

I’m enjoying feeling extra powerful right now~~ Some people may fuss over losing it soon but that’s part of the fun too; I’ll have things to work at again and get to build back up to OP.

The only thing I was feeling bad about this expansion was my bad luck, but you always think about the times when you didn’t get something and forget all those times your RNG was godly… Just how humans work.

1 Like

Well joke’s on you because I play quite a lot. If you don’t like the game then why are you playing it?

2 Likes

Have to take the good with the bad.

I walked away with more race options & war-mode for starters. I can’t think of anything I walked away with from WoD except a useless hearthstone & some more heirloom rings.

2 Likes

I was playing a lock at the end of MoP, we used to hit like trucks. Rest in Peace MoP Warlock

1 Like

you play quite alot huh. i bet you dont arena or pvp.

“If you don’t like the game then why are you playing it?”

I don’t. Lol.

2 Likes

Did they finish it though? It was like 4 stories jammed into one thing. Guess the Orgrimmar attack was “finished” but that’s about as much as we got with “Draenor is freeeeeee!”

2 Likes

You are correct, I do not play arena or pvp. Why? Because I don’t have to.
Now again, if you don’t like the game and aren’t playing it why are you here?

2 Likes

Yes they did.

If BfA is finished, WoD was finished too. WoD had a lot of cut content, BfA had a lot of totally random content, both had a conclusion to the “main” story.

Honestly, WoD did theirs better. At least it presented a somewhat unified storyline.

2 Likes

in hopes that whoever has made the game decisions after mop reads my posts and feels bad, because they made me feel bad wod-bfa

1 Like

In other words you want to be pretentious and act like you’re smarter and more sophisticated than others. Good to know

3 Likes

Ive done almost no content this expansion. unlocking maghar was the best thing since the mage tower other than that ive done nothing but farm tusks of mannoroth weekly and get nothing out of it.

1 Like

wait what? mop… what?? mop is probably the best expansion overall and without a doubt aged the best.

going to northrend now hurts my soul

1 Like

They made beautifully colored flames as they crashed and burned.

3 Likes

Net subs started crashing at the start of Cataclysm, after its release. That wasn’t because of ICC, it was because a large group of average players realized the expansion had no place for them. It turns out that when the devs send players the message that they aren’t wanted, the message is quite often received and acted on.

1 Like

“Siri, what does ‘damning with faint praise’ mean?”

2 Likes

I enjoyed wods story… it was out of place for sure, but I enjoyed it… and it has my favorite raids/sets…

and maghar!

1 Like
1 Like

This is so true, I am stealing it!

I mean I played it too, but most time spent there was ‘my side is doing the push, cool free stuff time to PvE.’ or ‘oh we gotta reset or a premade came in, everyone chill for an hour and let them kill our boss’. It wasn’t a bad place to chill and pass time but I don’t really know much of anyone that cared about. This isn’t me dunking on it, I like islands despite their flaws as comparison.

2 Likes