BFA is a Bad Expansion

You mean I’ll still be doing keys, raids, wpvp, casual bgs, arena, and torghast? Awesome, can’t wait.

We know this. Players started leaving at the end of wrath. Not news and it’s definitely not because “BFA bad”

1 Like

Actually that was Cata when the subs dropped, and only then as a result of ICC being dragged out.

Daark does not do BFA content. Mop bled subs like no other and i know now that was because of the mop talents. Well one of these days Daark you’ll do end game content…one of these days.

2 Likes

It was considered cool and trendy to trash ashran on the forums. Those of us who played it remained engaged up until they shut it down without warning in the Legion prepatch. So many people were unsubbing who had only been doing Ashran that they brought it back unfinished, and people played it at 100 with most of the content scaled to 110.

I’ve enjoyed Battle for Azeroth. I loved it in fact.

1 Like

No. I felt bored in Wod not bad. I literally get bad feeling when i play BFA and thats what makes it the worst expac. It’s almost chasing the dragon cuz of Legion. You try different builds trying to get that “complete” feeling and you never get there, it sucks.

3 Likes

If I had to say what makes BFA bad to me is the way the story progressed from pre-patch to now. Who ever wrote the story should be ashamed of themselves.

2 Likes

As a casual I enjoyed BFA. Most annoying thing for me is choosing between the azerite trait you want or ilvl upgrade, which was honestly pretty bad. Warfronts were fun in the beginning but kinda wore off. Islands are still fun for me in small doses. Corruption is fine, I guess. Warmode was lots of fun though. To be fair I also spent about a fifth of the expac unsubbed because the fun ran out (also cause I want to play other games.). But I do see why people didn’t like it: progressive players aren’t enjoying gearing, pvp players feel forced to do pve, some people feel forced to grind stuff they don’t want to. Some of that’s probably in every expansion but I guess it could be to a larger, less fun, degree in BFA.

“There’s millions of players to consider” haha i doubt theres even a million people left still consistently playing retail.

the game bleeds players after every trash expansion and bootlickers like you only encourage it.
if every single person dissatisfied with the game quit right now, id wager the number left would be under 5 digits lmao.

4 Likes

This comment is worthless aswell because Blizzard hasn’t released subscriber numbers for years. Nice try, come again.

WoW seems to be on the old Star trek movie thing where it alternates good/bad/good/bad/good/bad/good/bad

BfA has a lot of bad systems but it is not worse than WoD. There IS content to do in BfA, whether it is good or not is another argument, there was a new questline and a selfie camera in patch 6.1. There is no comparison there lmfao

why would blizzard let the real numbers out

i bet more people play classic then bfa/retail now. and sl is going to be one of the worst things to ever be put into wow. just look up preach’s videos and check out the r/wow subreddit.

wow = dead long live ffxiv

1 Like

This one was great. It really was just a straight-up shot for shot copy of Return of the King.

2 Likes

Just stop.

As a Warlock I’ll always remember how they butchered my class going into WoD from MoP…

/Stares off into the distance…

There is a handful of things that I enjoyed with BfA… but overall, I’m disappointed and I am hoping SL will be a big turnaround for me (and everyone else who is also disappointed for one reason or another.)

Haters always looking for something to Hate on, whether it’s actually there or not

1 Like

At least they finished BFA. Say what you want about it, but it wasn’t so bad that they had to abandon it half way through and start focusing on the next expac.

1 Like

wod+ world of warcraft is worthy of hate
the only people who dont hate the game currently probably play less than an hour a day

2 Likes