Better community

I thought in game was account wide

It’s only toon for the person who put them on ignore it.

All blizzard games are built for toxic competition

No they are not.

Competition itself breeds toxic behavior. especially when you’re behind an anonymous avatar.

Blizzard didn’t make people people. That just comes naturally

Ye but people could and would still troll even if they behaved like the other forums. While what i said is most certainly not the only reason i would dare to bet that its the main issue.

People could still do it. And not everyone always declines. Could be a legit request for instance. Now with that change I might have to potentially expect its a troll.

But again: If you have to select a seperate btag that is then also permanent would also serve the requested purpose of identifying alt posters.

More an annoyance than anything else ye. But still, use a seperate ID and i couldnt care less.

I havent said its the apocalypse. Just that i find separate btags superior.

All games with a competitive nature are “toxic”

Absolutely not, and there are plenty of jerks who don’t even alt swap.

5 Likes

Sure, but it cuts down on it. Especially the spam.

If people don’t decline, then they want someone to be their friend. Your btag is for the purpose of social media, including the forum. That’s the whole reason it exists.

:joy:

Bro which forums you on yo.

4 Likes

Might be pleasant for me. Definitely helps pass the time on slow days at work. Maybe entertaining is the better word.

1 Like

It’s pleasant enough. It’s a forum… A gaming forum at that. I know what to expect.

Whining gets annoying. Even when you don’t want to read it it’s just everywhere.

So yeah people get snarky. Not the end of the world.

Isn’t that everyday a slow day at work when Warriors just keep on charging?

1 Like

I am a sophisticated unga bunga’er. I bring only the most refined and determined unga bunga when I work. >_>;;

Do you ever mix things up and cowabunga

/ Speaks into non existent tape recorder

Note to self make tauren warrior named cowabunga

That’s what I call it when I dunk on Tauren in battlegrounds.

Fascinating
/ Pretends to take notes but really just drawing pringles man with sexy lady body

And how does that make you feel

In a nutshell when I see a Tauren and I have the opportunity to cowabanunga…

Every time I see a Tauren, and all I think of is, it must be dinner time.

2 Likes

Beef, it’s what’s for dinner.

2 Likes

Yeah, but Thunder Bluff banned Burger King, so there won’t be any butchers around there as well.

1 Like

They just moved to the bottom. Air mail

1 Like