Better community

We have been fighting over this issue for weeks if not months by now, I am beginning to lose track over time, we should just agree to disagree and try to get along at this point.

I mean what do you people think this is…a game about war?

and that doesn’t happen now? Have you been paying attention?

:scream:
Oh… Nvm, I thought it said bitter community.
Party on party people.
:sunglasses: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_uwu:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah. Seems like there’s a double standard here unfortunately.

4 Likes

All the more reason to lobby for better forum moderation and more tools to make one’s time using the forums not only easy, but safe and somewhat troll-free.

Like Btags, or at the very least account-wide ignores. And I’d still like the ability to actually specify why I’m flagging something - either by extending the flagging options to include many more scenarios than they do at the moment, or by giving us the little note option back.

Just some stuff to help make these forums less of a cesspool to wade through. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

better community
better ingredients
papa johns

2 Likes

1 Like

You had me at party cats.
:heart_eyes_cat: :cat2: :cat:

1 Like

There are only two types of people in the forums. Those that want a better community, and those that think Velveeta is cheese.

1 Like

uh oh “Safe Space” warriors on alert

Wait, which warrior?

Yes. I 100% agree.

:dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

There is a voting poll, I wonder how many people voted more than once with alt army. :thinking:

1 Like

Oh I should go do that

What I find kinda sad and hilarious is how low the participation is even with the sock puppeting

2 Likes

Where is this?

1 Like

It should be in game or battle.net voting. If people are going to vote more than once at least have them pay extra for it.

I’m not understanding why classic and retail are on the same poll. Who ever put it together was being lazy.

2 Likes

What a strange poll to have on the forums - a subsection of the game’s population, by all accounts - rather than… in-game, on Bnet, or even on Twitter. Especially considering the sockpuppeting people can do, thereby massively skewing the results whichever way they desire.

Also the views to replies to votes ratio is very odd. So far, there’s: 16800 views, 324 replies, 4795 votes