Beta invites decreasing

People defend blizzard as if the company makes video games…

You said to use my wallet to argue against them. This means don’t pay for the product which means quit playing?

“I didnt get into the beta, im not going to play classic!”

LMAO

1 Like

We aren’t entitled to an invite, period.

People need to relax and quit acting like this is early access. It’s a beta for a 15 year old game. Just chill, relax and wait for August.

I want in as much as anyone, but i’m not entitled to anything. None of us are.

The fact is WoW classic probably was given no marketing budget at all, so using streamers as free promotion is the right way to do it. 15 years ago, they’d have done it to game sites to build hype so what’s the difference?

…what?

What is wrong with the people on this forum lol

1 Like

It’s common sense dude. Every major wow streamer is in beta. That can’t possibly be coincidence

All those streamers you hate so much, literally told you not to sub for a chance at beta. So…

You’re acting like blizzard has some standard to set… dude the video game industry has been complete trash for a decade now… why are you acting like they are poisoning the water supply… its a video game.

I don’t hate streamers at all. Where did they get added to my words?

That’s not what I asked, champ. Where did you get your numbers that show the majority of people in the beta are streamers?

2 Likes

Nope they aren’t. A lot of them are. But i know a few of them who currently aren’t in the beta.

the voices in their head. duh!

1 Like

Blizzard at this point is a government funded CIA spy server to guide the masses.

The government is poisoning the water.

Thank you for proving my point.

Prior to WoW going live, nobody had a sub, so pre-Vanilla no sub was needed. Going by my own beta test invites, which I still have, by the time we reached Cataclysm the requirement changed from “active subscription” to “valid account” and others have posted about being un-subbed and playing the Legion/BfA beta tests

get yourself a Zero Water bro, thank me later.

Blizzard is a small indie developer.

I’m just here speaking my mind on blizzard forums so they can see they have disgruntled customers for their decisions and hopefully do things different next time. If we are all sheep and bow down to blizzards will, they will continue to get worse as they already have all these years… why do we want classic back? Because blizz has destroyed what a lot of people feel was an amazing game.

What makes you feel more entitled than them? Can you have 100k followers watch you play classic wow?

If so, cool, and if not… be quiet your entitlement is showing.

It’s free advertising, not early access.

I don’t need your advice.

You are good for a laugh though.

1 Like

No. A requirement of beta was an active sub. If you wanted to be considered for beta, you CHOSE to subscribe.

Just like Powerball… you can get a chance to win millions IF you choose to buy a ticket. No one is forcing you to buy a ticket… but your chances of winning is “greatly reduced”. :wink:

If you start literally any question with that line on the forums, the answer is “yes.”

Citation needed. I doubt they invited several thousand streamers to make up the “majority” of beta testers.