Beta invites decreasing

I’m not going to quit the game i love because of bad decisions. But i certainly will speak my mind when i feel they have wronged their customers. Forums are what this is for. Get off your high horse.

There is a reason they require a sub to get in… Its because the game requires a sub to play past certain points… mabye use common sense instead of crying about not being invited to a beta

Absolutely not. Layering is in and working, which means there’s caps that are hit in the thousands.

I don’t see a few thousand streamers. I don’t even see 100. Maaaaaaaybe you can hit 100 streamers on twitch at once streaming WoW if you include BFA, but in the beta, no.

Outside. Fresh air. Sunlight. Go.

1 Like

Companies used to pay people to beta / test / bug report.

Now the no life nerds do it for free and pay the company.

What a sad world.

You’ve always needed to be subbed for beta. Fact
Your memories a little fuzzy. Fact

See I can do it too.

I haven’t played hardcore for 10 years. My apologies for not being informed.

You fixed half your post. The majority of invitees are NOT streamers/content creators.

Again your argument boils down to “I really, really want BETA… but didn’t get in. I think I should get an invite because I am more important than streamers/content creators and it isn’t fair. Why in the world did I subscribe for such a small chance to get in.”

Let’s face it… if you DID get in… you wouldn’t be having such a kicking and screaming moment.

Most people who really, really want BETA did not get in either. One thing they don’t seem to be doing this time around either… is the fan site/streamer beta codes… allowing people to win access via a streamer event/giveaway.

It is what it is. in a few months it won’t matter… keep hoping you get in and expect not to, If you;re lucky you might get at least in an u[coming stress test.

being upset over 15$ el em ay oh

You say the forums are for people to speak their mind…but its also where you gather the information about stuff
you dont know

The types defending blizzard in this thread were likely perfectly fine with blizzard gouging for the ability to play the blizzcon demo.

Okay let’s add blizzard friends and family to the number. Plus content creators which i already mentioned and everyone only focuses on streamers because we can look them up and see how many there are.

Me neither. You’re better off this way I’m sure.

I would recommend not coming back.

Because it is salt? In my sample size of dozens of beta players I have played with outside the stress test, I have encountered exactly 2 streamers on the PvE realm, and they started streaming after getting in the Beta.

Don’t forget layering is in. So when they search. They really aren’t seeing everyone.

Which could mean its being set at s margin thats to high.

Or they are all following asmond kiting a dragon into sw.

Where exactly are you getting your numbers, considering Blizzard no longer announces sub numbers for retail and hasn’t said how many people are in Beta?

I’ve been in multiple betas, so I don’t think it’s just a matter of luck. I think if you’ve submitted useful bug reports in previous betas, you’re more likely to keep getting invited to new betas.

1 Like

Where did I say to quit? I enjoy the game as well. I need your sub to make the game stay alive.

I think Blizz should require a sub for beta. Why should some people freeload from my sub?

I viewed that as the beginning of the end for “classic”.

And people endorsed it, so pathetic.

People defend blizzard as if the company pays their bills.

1 Like

Nope. Was a nice thought though.

The person who started this W/e your name is go read the forums created but the community person for blizzard because there are forums stating that they will invite players when they feel they need more
Just use common sense and your head stop crying and having other people find things out for you