Bet you regret those donations now

Oh man you really need to be careful! You are on the general forums using common sense!

I’m pretty sure that’s not allowed here

Oh I’m sure I got my phrasing wrong though admittedly I’m just tired of the competing minority who think they’re taking the stuffing out of me.

1 Like

Jesus just admit you misunderstood the information blizzard presented and went on a false rant about it by creating this original post.

You’ll get a lot more respect for doing so. I jumped the gun and freaked out over stuff in the past too. The difference between me and you is that I admit it

1 Like

Last time I tried to use paypal blizzard took a week to approve the transaction.

But in any case, I’m not going to be switching to paying cash money instead of gold to make anonymous internet trolls happy.

Wow tokens converted to bnet balance can no longer be used to pay for gametime by the month.

You may be trying to pretend this is not a change and people who used to do this should be overjoyed to now pay cash out of their pockets.

It’s a significant change for those who used to use this option.

Rant?

I’m just content in not throwing my money at something to later find that the company who advertised the donation site to later pull the rug out from under me.

Dude are you really this ignorant? No one has pulled the rug out from under you nothing has changed whatsoever.

I think you need to re-read and actually take in my initial response above. Many people have commented and said the same thing and you’re just not getting it

1 Like

Except other people you are trying to convince that nothing has changed can see your deception.

I can no longer use my bnet balance to buy a month of gametime.

FACT. You want me to pay cash money because… Are you getting a kickback or something?

1 Like

Yes you can. You just have to do it over two months now instead of one. The pricing hasn’t changed at all.

If you want to do the one month option you still can you just subscribe then cancel right away so it doesn’t automatically renew

Wait, so If I recomend a good pizza parlor and then kick you in the ankle, cause you have it coming, you’ll swear off pizza forever?

:thinking:

Honestly op why are you still around here. You hate on everything. Find a hobby you actually enjoy. Or are you one of them people who are just bitter and negative about everything.

2 Likes

FALSE.

I can now buy 2 months even though I only want one. So it’s twice the price for one month, and I end up getting “access” to a month I’m not going to use. Thanks for supporting a rip off.

Sure, I can pay cash real money on all my accounts, then cancel immediately to make sure I don’t have to pay an infinite number of times what I would if I had been permitted to use in-game gold.

But you want me to have to pay $75 instead of in-game gold.

I got you there.

I don’t eat pizza.

Because you got your ankles stomped.

Actually this is like going to your favorite pizza parlor and finding that you can only buy 2 pizzas. You may not think you need two pizzas, but they know you do. And besides, they’re not giving you a choice. Pay up or no pizza ever again. It’ll look good on their quarterly earnings.

1 Like

That wouldn’t happen.

I’d of seen it coming.

I like a good argument.

Though I am likely running out of steam now that I am a little tipsy on my end.

Pizza holds up really well, nice fallback during the week.

Dood you can’t even focus on two separate things, price announcement and a charity drive to properly call the source of your ire out.

Then you don’t know me. :smiley:

points at thread

When I want pizza, I make it myself. Pizza made at home is better than most take out.