Bet you regret those donations now

Glad I didn’t chip in after the sub changes.

37 Likes

One has nothing to do with the other. This thread makes no sense.

95 Likes

I didn’t donate. Not on behalf of Blizzard at least.

My family used to donate to MSF for years until my father lost his job thanks to the pandemic last year and we started cutting some costs.

If Blizzard wants to help anyone they may do so with their money, they have enough of it, far more than enough actually.

41 Likes

Blizz doesn’t profit from any of the donations though, it all goes to doctors without boarders IIRC?

23 Likes

No it doesn’t. Stop trying to devalue a good charity because you’re salty.

37 Likes

Man ya’ll need to read better.

The payment changes aren’t to sub changes

13 Likes

I donated. Subscriptions haven’t changed and that is what I use. I don’t personally care about the game time purchase changes. It will be a period of adjustment for those who do.

5 Likes

What sub changes?

Wait, nevermind. I’m not entertaining your nonsense any longer.

20 Likes

Idk, is your post just a front for trolling?

7 Likes

So you’re bragging about not donating because of “sub changes” that aren’t actually sub changes.

If this thread isn’t the amalgamation of everything that’s absurd about General Discussion, I don’t know what is.

25 Likes

Time cards for Blizz Game time, they’ve gotten rid of the 30 day and others, can only do 60 days now.

they use it as a tax right off. they make millions.

4 Likes

I don’t think so.

1 Like

It’s a good cause, and I’m glad they did the promotion.
Wish it was a new pet, but oh well.

I’m so cynical now though, waiting for the “Blizzard writes off $500k in monkey donations!” article to come at the end of the year. Not sure how it would come, but I just expect a grift.

Exactly just the 200m payout is like… mind blowing.

Oh but I’m sure you grabbed Bananas for free did you

3 Likes

And so does BS, which is what you are spreading…

2 Likes

You don’t even know what a write-off is.

Just…don’t.

3 Likes

Except I get the receipt for the dono not Blizzard. Common sense things like actually looking at how this donation works would help tons. But I get it, in these days of cancel culture it’s silly to expect anyone to be informed in the slightest, torches and pitchforks first right?

19 Likes