Bet you regret those donations now

I feel this response may get buried in the thread, so it needed to be quoted so it could be read again.

Ignore the fact it is the first response. It may have been the first, but it is also the correct response.

I mean I didn’t donate so I have no idea what you’re on about.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, a couple of us did for you

4 Likes

Ok.

Its your dosh to throw around.

3 Likes

Why can’t actiblizz just donate money themselves instead of relying on us plebeians to donate on their behalf?

1 Like

Dude esports weren’t doing much. Of course they’d be let go

1 Like

I’m betting Blizzard has a number of charities it supports each year as well as has a bunch of charities its employees support each year.

1 Like

Then why don’t we hear about it?

2 Likes

Why would you regret your donation now lol

If times are hard for your financially then don’t spend money on anything that’s not essential to you.

1 Like

Because they don’t have to? The only people that need to know this information are shareholders and for those who need to review their expense reports.

As for employees, what charities employees of any company donate to is a private matter. Most people don’t generally brag about donating to charity, they donate because it’s the right thing to do.

4 Likes

they already regularly donate millions to various charities.

you would only find ways to invent negative things about it.

i can point you towards google if you need?

https://lmgtfy.app/#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=blizzard%20charity%20donation

6 Likes

This is GD.

Minor issues get blown out of proportion every day here.

That’s Google? I’m not familiar with the LMGTFY search engine logo.

1 Like

It’s this new thing called “raising awareness.”

Click the poster’s portrait, then activity. In the upper righthand corner you’ll see a box that says Normal, click that and you’ll get a drop down that includes Ignore as one of the choices, you then get choice on how long a time ignore lasts of up to six months.

2 Likes

I feel so loved.

1 Like

Not good enough.

It ignores a character, but all that person does is hop onto an alt.

To be fair, yesterday you claimed I was liking all my posts. Your “proof” was very flawed. You then kept saying I’m a liar and harassing me. You bring plenty of nonsense into this forum.

1 Like

Let
Me
Google
That
For
You

8 Likes

I wish it weren’t so hard to tell the difference between an actual imbecile and a troll playing one for kicks.

Pointing and laughing is the reaction to either though, to be fair.

7 Likes