Bet you regret those donations now

no, and in fact, in honor of this thread, I’m gonna go donate more.

edit: ah, bummer, it doesn’t put the custom message in the receipt. I made sure to tell them the donation was in your name, Ardmccloud

11 Likes

Are you going to just keeping spouting off incoherent nonsense that’s not related and pretend you have a point?

6 Likes

So when they do this every year, every single year it’s just to look good?

Why have you patronized a company you have such a negative view of?

3 Likes

You’re right. Lets remove the incentive of the pet and see if they still raise that 500k.

3 Likes

"we could give thrice the amount without even noticing but rather let our players do it :slight_smile: "

2 Likes

who says they’re not planning on doing this?

4 Likes

Charities are crap anyways.
If you want to help people, go help people.
When you give to a charity most of your donation gets swallowed up in ‘administrative costs’ and very little actually gets to the people it’s supposed to help.

4 Likes

I really wish the forums had an ignore list. If you use the link to donate to Doctors Without Borders, it goes straight to the charity. Blizzard touches none of the donations. DWB is not a scam or a tax shelter. Anyone who says other-wise rightfully deserves to be permanently ignored.

2 Likes

He has been doing it for months, why stop now?

1 Like

That’s funny because according to charitynavigator.org, almost 89% of the funds go directly to support the programs, the rest to administration, fundraising, etc.

Are you saying they’re lying?

10 Likes

do you have any idea how hard that is for almost everyone right now?

lockdowns? travel restrictions?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Why would I regret donating to a charity over something that doesn’t effect me.

1 Like

weird because subs never changed. Just the game time purchase. Talking w/o using your brain again I see

7 Likes

Bet you regret those donations now

I don’t. Feel free to rage about it.

5 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Sure… because I have the same skill set as a doctor, or a logistics expert, or scientific researcher.

How about you try to be a little less dumb for the sake of edginess, cowboy.

10 Likes

I just went and donated again in your name OP.

7 Likes

What sub changes?

To sum it up in two points:

• Blizz is replacing the $15 Balance -> 30-Day Gametime option with $30 Balance -> 60-Day Gametime (kind of like the gametime cards you can buy at the store)
  • The price of subscriptions isn’t changing at all

But it’s the end of the world, I think?

2 Likes

FFXIV and ESO are looking a lot better right now with their low 12.99 plans.

3 Likes