Bet you regret those donations now

Seeing how Blizzard got zero percent of the donation money I don’t see how this thread makes sense. You’re just mad for no reason lmao

10 Likes

It’s not even paid from the blizzard. You pay directly on the charities website.

4 Likes

Hey look, another clueless person making a thread to spout garbage

And you wonder why blizz doesn’t bother reading the forums lol

12 Likes

Was it the charity or Blizzard who dangled the carrot?

3 Likes

Nor does the Common Sense allergy going around, it’s spread is wide and vast. With people not communicating these thoughts with their peers due to a pandemic, they miss out on those subtle social cues like headshakes, forehead slaps, etc. Now through the wonders of the interwebs people who need those social cues more than ever are uniting under a Common Sense Allergy banner. They are prone to make outlandish unsubstantiated claims.

I am not a doctor, but I do approve this message!

7 Likes

Dangled a carrot to donate to probably the best charity out there? Really?

2 Likes

A simple solution to this would be to just turn off your auto renewal whenever you’re subscribing, that way you’re not charged when your 30 days are up. Nobody is siphoning money from you.

4 Likes

Except no one got a 200 million dollar pay out

But some people are just you know… clueless

4 Likes

I’ve read some pretty trashy lines in these forums but this tops the list.

In regards to your subscription how are they siphoning anything? If your playing you’re subbed. There is no net loss.

60 days is cheaper than 30 days. Actually they are saving you.

3 Likes

Maybe not, but your intellect certainly does.

18 Likes

Simple!

Right now Blizzard are looking to make cut backs across the board and every department needs to justify that they can pull a profit or get axed.

Since this department can only come up with battle pets ina short amount of time they needed to find a way to show how profitable they can be…so…the charity.

3 Likes

“BET YOU REGRET THOSE DONATIONS NOW”

Nope.

My sub situation is unchanged.

1 Like

Do some research into non profitable charities. More often then not they’re just a cover for some type of tax fraud literally every corporation in the public eye uses

2 Likes

That makes absolutely no sense.

6 Likes

Man, you better think more. It affects a lot of people in this current worldly situation. There was no need to change game-time options.

Really? Except they aren’t making a profit from the charity. You don’t even have to have a subscription to any blizzard games to donate. It has zero to do with the game. ZERO

5 Likes

Neither does firing all those people from Esport department in lieu of getting a 200m bonus but hey not everyone works on the same level.

2 Likes

I understand about the tax write offs. It was statement more about direct profit.

Regardless, I didn’t donate nor have any intention of doing so.

1 Like

Perhaps not on a monetary level but it certainly makes Blizzard look fluffy no?

3 Likes

Has nothing to do with the charity.

Doctors Without Borders has been around for a very long time, practically in every country in the world.

The donations are made directly from their website. Blizzard has nothing to do with it.

3 Likes