Bet you regret those donations now

I bet this whole donation was started after someone in the office said something like:

“You can’t get blood from a stone” and someone went “Watch me”

3 Likes

You bet I did!

It will be stored with all the other free stuff we get and never use! :rofl:

4 Likes

Good thing I got more popcorn today. :grin:

2 Likes

No, not really I’m proud to have donated to a great cause such as doctors without borders.

The game time option change doesn’t really affect me in any way.

4 Likes

Except you didn’t have to donate a damn thing you troll. Matter of fact once the goal was reached, the pet was free to everyone. So only in a small and twisted mind would that be “getting blood from a stone”…

10 Likes

We’re in the middle of a pandemic.

I couldn’t afford to donate even if I wanted to.

3 Likes

Nothing about subscriptions changed. You can still purchase $15 subs if you prefer it to be that way.

Though I’m not exactly sure why there are two different ways of purchasing game time for WoW. Whether you’re buying “game time” or a subscription, it still meets the same purpose of letting you play the game.

Honestly, they should just get rid of game time because it seems reductive to even have it.

2 Likes

What sub changes? It’s just the cards.

2 Likes

Sounds like a minor issue to be honest.

4 Likes

The website used to offer 30 days of playtime for $14.99 with no card involved and no sub needed. Now its 60 days for a fee of $30.00 with no card involved and no sub needed.

Some dislike the double down.

1 Like

So pay with a credit card or PayPal.

3 Likes

You do realize that the fund raiser helps poor and ill people and has absolutely no benefit to blizzard or activision.

Shame on you for saying that.

10 Likes

Except to prove that money can be siphoned from an otherwise drained fanbase.

3 Likes

I would hate to live life this cynical. They rallied their community for a great cause. You seeing the glass half empty is all you.

13 Likes

I’m amazed a person can be this shallow

16 Likes

The donations don’t go to blizzard so talking with your money by with holding a donation to a good charity like Doctors without Borders only hurts the charity. It’s fine if you don’t want to donate but saying it hurts blizzard is silly.

10 Likes

Greed has no limit.

3 Likes

What greed? It’s a fund raiser you fool.

You are just digging a deeper hole now

I suggest you stop digging

10 Likes

Gosh, yes, if I had donated, I would certainly hate that I spent money on one of the best charitable organizations out there.

And I certainly hate that the game I enjoy playing and am subscribed to is going to bill me … the exact same way they have been, because I have a subscription.

11 Likes

What hole? I didn’t make any donations.

3 Likes