Bet you regret those donations now

A post specifically designed to show the joys of the Mute option.

2 Likes

There were no changes to actual sub prices, just time card prices.

Yeeeeeeah…

The PR team at Blizz need a talking to :rofl:

they are publicly traded company their legal responsibility is to their shareholders.

Maybe they should take that 200M bonus for the garbage CEO and give to charity.

If you can’t see that not even matching donations for a fundraiser after you gave your CEO a $200million bonus and changed game time purchases to extract even more money from your customers is a bad look, then you’re very socially unaware.

1 Like

and then he sues them for breach of contract and gets all of it plus damages and legal fees. what’s your next suggestion?

1 Like

You known it was not straight up cash right?
It was stock, and i bet he cant sell said stock for 3 to 5 years… Just a guess no clue what his contract says…

And if the company did not honor said contract… Bobby could sue and win and get more money

2 Likes

That’s blizzard in a nutshell…
The brainless communities are those fanboys that love to dig their own holes by making the parasite company Activision look good…

I mean, if you guys really want to donate. Then do it from a real source not something that’s directly linked to those greedy sloths called Activision Blizzard!
I mean…get a grip and try atleast to understand blizzard really wants your money! Not to donate or improve anything but for their greed…
Look at the current trends of blizz and get some idea…

Your feeding this parasite and destroying what’s called wow like in the old days…Make them understand through your wallets and stop being the white knights.
Look at diablo today compared to what it would have been back in blizzcon 2018…

1 Like

you think MSF is somehow in cahoots with blizzard??

Hello stupid person #5,364 who didn’t bother to to actually read how this is working and thinks the money has to go through Blizzard.

Hey! Daisy isn’t greedy, she’s clingy.

4 Likes

Sure, if they want to get sued for 200m+.

You know what a contract is, right?

1 Like

Meet the 1 million donation mark. = Millions of players get the sloth for free. People without out access to life saving medicine now have it. Blizzard earns no net profit, just recognition.

Doesn’t meet the 1 million donation mark. = Many people will still go without life saving medicine. (We are realing showing Blizzard who is boss.) Blizzard sells the pet in the store for $10.00 netting a few million in sales. If I was a greedy company only wanting to line my pockets. I know which scenerio I would be hoping for.

1 Like

I donated and I’m glad I did. Get to help a good cause and I get a little friendo to ride on my back soon. lol

2 Likes

Please don’t insult that word, his mental capacity doesn’t deserve the use of that word.

1 Like

Do you actually believe a word what blizzard says or does at this point is beyond me…

If anything, you’d think it’d be the reverse. Better DWB gets your money than the Blizzard store if you’re upset about game time purchase changes. (Note NOT sub changes)

1 Like

Do I believe they’d create a false website and put a link to donate to a charity while funneling the money? No. That’s a REAL prison crime. Where you go to REAL prison. Not even rich person slap on the wrist house arrest crime.

2 Likes

And you actually believe that, lol !

He said, as a person whose never faced a hardship in his life.

1 Like